At the Moment

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:40 pm

meether369 wrote:
Pete wrote:ATM I'm browsing my new PW cookbook while wondering if I should put my new sheets on my bed and thinking I should load the new MP3 player. I can't wait until the morning when I can put on my new slippers, grind some great coffee in my new coffee grinder and maybe go shopping for some new clothes with my gift certificates!

My family was very good too me this year!

Had a great meal with the fam and even got to stop in to visit with some friends. Now it's early to bed so I can get up and be at work at 7:30am.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Foosdness! Youv got a crazu amoutn of stuff!

I got a watch ans Flip Csmeras for my classrom.

Umm.. what?
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:28 am

Katykc wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Pete wrote:ATM I'm browsing my new PW cookbook while wondering if I should put my new sheets on my bed and thinking I should load the new MP3 player. I can't wait until the morning when I can put on my new slippers, grind some great coffee in my new coffee grinder and maybe go shopping for some new clothes with my gift certificates!

My family was very good too me this year!

Had a great meal with the fam and even got to stop in to visit with some friends. Now it's early to bed so I can get up and be at work at 7:30am.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Foosdness! Youv got a crazu amoutn of stuff!

I got a watch ans Flip Csmeras for my classrom.


Umm.. what?
Heh, oops!

Translation: Goodness! You got a crazy amount of stuff! I got a watch and Flip Cameras for my classroom.


Last edited by meether369 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Bethany on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 am

:singsong: Mel posted drunk, Mel posted drunk :singsong:
Bethany
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 am

Aye, I did.

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:13 pm

meether369 wrote:
Katykc wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Pete wrote:ATM I'm browsing my new PW cookbook while wondering if I should put my new sheets on my bed and thinking I should load the new MP3 player. I can't wait until the morning when I can put on my new slippers, grind some great coffee in my new coffee grinder and maybe go shopping for some new clothes with my gift certificates!

My family was very good too me this year!

Had a great meal with the fam and even got to stop in to visit with some friends. Now it's early to bed so I can get up and be at work at 7:30am.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Foosdness! Youv got a crazu amoutn of stuff!

I got a watch ans Flip Csmeras for my classrom.


Umm.. what?
Heh, oops!

Translation: Goodness! You got a crazy amount of stuff! I got a watch and Flip Cameras for my classroom.

What is a flip camera?
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:47 pm

meether369 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh! that's cool!
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Pete on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:00 pm

yeah seeing as how our family is still rather small we spoil each other as much as we can.

_________________
We are all one in Christ. That's the new reality. Regardless of who refuses to accept it, it’s nonetheless so. Christ, our peace, saw to it.
-Tim

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete
Pete

Posts : 886
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Katykc wrote:
meether369 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh! that's cool!

Yeah, it is! I can't wait to use them with my students! :)

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:48 pm

ATM- Getting ready to get dressed and to go see Sherlock Holmes
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Bethany on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:29 pm

I am writhing with the anticipation of the release of the third Hunger Games book that isn't going to be released until AUGUST 2010 Mad
Bethany
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Pete on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 am

ATM I just got home from my work Christmas party, my temporary job and I've had to plan 3 of these parties now. I hope I'm not around for another one. I don't even like those people. Everything I planned and they started without me while I was doing closing paperwork and then everyone left me to clean up. While I was at the 15 minutes of the party I was able to be a part of, I got to be the butt of every joke.

If that place were to blow up tonight, I wouldn't shed one.single.tear. In fact, I would have to go out and celebrate. 35 people and if I were to move tomorrow there are only 2 that I would ever think twice about.

May the early months of 2010 bring me a buyer.

_________________
We are all one in Christ. That's the new reality. Regardless of who refuses to accept it, it’s nonetheless so. Christ, our peace, saw to it.
-Tim

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete
Pete

Posts : 886
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:49 am

Pete wrote:ATM I just got home from my work Christmas party, my temporary job and I've had to plan 3 of these parties now. I hope I'm not around for another one. I don't even like those people. Everything I planned and they started without me while I was doing closing paperwork and then everyone left me to clean up. While I was at the 15 minutes of the party I was able to be a part of, I got to be the butt of every joke.

If that place were to blow up tonight, I wouldn't shed one.single.tear. In fact, I would have to go out and celebrate. 35 people and if I were to move tomorrow there are only 2 that I would ever think twice about.

May the early months of 2010 bring me a buyer.

Or a bomb...
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 am

Sounds like you would just be putting them out of their misery...

Sorry that happened, though, Pete.

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by hollydog22 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:35 am

ATM I'm sitting at my desk ready for the last week of the year to be over. Time to make the coffee.
hollydog22
hollydog22

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 41
Location : Sandy, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 am

ATM, just getting in from the Tire Store. The two fronts for $179. Not too shabby.

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Bethany on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm

ATM- I decided to go home early. 19 minutes until I can zip home and crawl under the covers.
Bethany
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by meether369 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Can you imagine following Bruegger's Bagels on Twitter?! Seems weird...

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:59 pm

ATM- The map says that Mel is in Norway... did you take a wrong turn on your way home?
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 pm

ATM I'm wondering if putting the dirty dishes behind the couch will help them get clean on their own. Question


Yeah, probably not, it didn't work for the bills I threw back there last week either. Laughing

_________________
We are all one in Christ. That's the new reality. Regardless of who refuses to accept it, it’s nonetheless so. Christ, our peace, saw to it.
-Tim

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete
Pete

Posts : 886
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Pete wrote:ATM I'm wondering if putting the dirty dishes behind the couch will help them get clean on their own. Question


Yeah, probably not, it didn't work for the bills I threw back there last week either. Laughing

that would end up being a big problem in a few days...
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Bethany on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Eating Chipotle to help clear up my sinuses.
Bethany
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by hollydog22 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:37 pm

ATM I'm "stealing" the rolo's my boss bought for the lobby area and putting them in MY candy dish...nom nom nom!!!!
hollydog22
hollydog22

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 41
Location : Sandy, OR

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm

hollydog22 wrote:ATM I'm "stealing" the rolo's my boss bought for the lobby area and putting them in MY candy dish...nom nom nom!!!!

I saw a recipe a couple of weeks ago where you take rolos and you put them on a pretzel and bake them till their soft... then you press a pecan down onto the top of them.
Katykc
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Angie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Katykc wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:ATM I'm "stealing" the rolo's my boss bought for the lobby area and putting them in MY candy dish...nom nom nom!!!!

I saw a recipe a couple of weeks ago where you take rolos and you put them on a pretzel and bake them till their soft... then you press a pecan down onto the top of them.
yummmmmm-a.

that is how I make chocolate covered pretzles, with hershey's kisses. the rolos idea sounds splendid!

Angie

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 43
Location : Fairview, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: At the Moment

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum