Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday!!

+5
Katykc
Pete
Admin
Angie
meether369
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Saturday!! Empty Saturday!!

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 am

Only had to add 2 exclamation marks!!

I feel like a new person today with the world at my fingertips! I don't know which fun activity I am going to choose to do today! I feel so free knowing I am on break. Ahhhhh!

Right now, I am catching up on Jimmy Fallon and doing laundry. A light powdering of snow came last night and so everything is beautiful outside.

Wishing you all a beautiful and peaceful Saturday!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Saturday!! Empty Re: Saturday!!

Post by Angie Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:43 am

no vacation for me yet...I'm still working 2 days next week, but we have accomplished quite a bit today.

Hoping to get a tree, and make some cookies....I'll let you know if that worked out tonight!

I am in a good mood, but I am still finding it a little hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away....

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 am

I'm off to eat at Red Lobster with my family to celebrate my dad's retirement, then it's off to work from 5-1 tonight.

by the way I fixed the topic title length to allow a minimum of a 3 character title. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dmfharbor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 am

Admin wrote:I'm off to eat at Red Lobster with my family to celebrate my dad's retirement, then it's off to work from 5-1 tonight.

by the way I fixed the topic title length to allow a minimum of a 3 character title. Cool
Bethany will love you forever....so, how do you decide whether to post as Pete or Admin ?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 am

Angie wrote:
Admin wrote:I'm off to eat at Red Lobster with my family to celebrate my dad's retirement, then it's off to work from 5-1 tonight.

by the way I fixed the topic title length to allow a minimum of a 3 character title. 8)
Bethany will love you forever....so, how do you decide whether to post as Pete or Admin ?

It is a conundrum only he and split personalities deal with!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

meether369 wrote:
Angie wrote:

it's quite a conundrum, but it's usually forgetting what I'm logged on as! Laughing

Is anyone else creeped out by the laughing emoticon? I need to fix that one and a add some of the old ones and some new ones too!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:04 am

Pete wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Angie wrote:

by the way I fixed the topic title length to allow a minimum of a 3 character title. 8)

it's quite a conundrum, but it's usually forgetting what I'm logged on as! :lol:

Is anyone else creeped out by the laughing emoticon? I need to fix that one and a add some of the old ones and some new ones too!

Yeah, He kinda looks like he is laughing but about to burst out crying...
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm

I have to say Pete, I'm glad you changed the picture... I love the pictures of you and I together, but that one picture of my big fat arm made me cringe every time I saw it... however, it was a great shot of you... you are very photogenic.

I don't have any plans for today. I'm halfway through season 5 of the office, so I may watch some of that. I think mom and I may run to the craft store eventually.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 pm

In the prayer request of the last thread, I posted about the daughter of an old high school classmate that was premature and was having extreme difficulties... well they got to bring her home this weekend. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Katykc wrote:In the prayer request of the last thread, I posted about the daughter of an old high school classmate that was premature and was having extreme difficulties... well they got to bring her home this weekend. :)

Yay for babies coming home!

The little girl, Heather, looks like a girl version of Aidan, Angie. :)
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Pete wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Angie wrote:

it's quite a conundrum, but it's usually forgetting what I'm logged on as! Laughing

Just don't change the emoticon I have on my sig, I love that one!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 pm

meether369 wrote:
Katykc wrote:In the prayer request of the last thread, I posted about the daughter of an old high school classmate that was premature and was having extreme difficulties... well they got to bring her home this weekend. Smile

Yay for babies coming home!

The little girl, Heather, looks like a girl version of Aidan, Angie. Smile
she does, they could be twins!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Angie wrote:
Pete wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Angie wrote:

it's quite a conundrum, but it's usually forgetting what I'm logged on as! :lol:

Just don't change the emoticon I have on my sig, I love that one!

I think it's funny that the code for it is just FACE. :) or should I say :face:
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Hmmmm, Saturday...what did I do Saturday?
Oh, right! I woke up late but made it to the bookstore on time. We were BUSY. Worked until 3, bought some jeans and a fleece at Old Navy (I bought 1 size smaller pants! And they're a little loose too!)
Then waited at church for an hour for bake sale donations for our bake sale ( that we had today ) and then went shopping for the 3rd day in a row at Meijer.
Got home and did....nothing. Oh, but I watched A Very Brady Christmas, which was awesome.
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 am

Packing it up now to head to ERIE, PA!!! Yay! Angie, see ya in a bit!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:41 am

Slept in, lost my voice from being sick. Getting ready to take my car into the shop for new tires and then hanging out at my sisters house.
I read The Hunger Games in 6 hours yesterday, SO AMAZING.
I'm hoping to read book number 2 today.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:48 am

Eeks! I made the mistake of stopping at Walmart and getting sucked into the vortex that I'd the Holiday Clearance section...an hour later, I am officially on the road!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:17 pm

meether369 wrote:Packing it up now to head to ERIE, PA!!! Yay! Angie, see ya in a bit!

yay! give her a hug and a squeeze for me.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 am

Doing some household organization on this Saturday morning and catching up on Jimmy Fallon.

I need to get to the chiro before 12:30, though, so I should get up and moving.

Other than that, I have nothing so amazing going on today. Some side work, some putzing around.

Have a wonderful Saturday, yourselves!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I put away Christmas decorations, and organized the holiday closet....which is pretty much the only storage space we have, it is like our attic in a closet.

The kids are having bunches of friends over to sled ride, and I am thinking of a nap...I got up at 5:30.

The sun is shining on our14 or so inches of snow, and it is actually quite nice out, so maybe we will do something outside, who knows?

All the pictures are safe and recovered!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Hooray for safe and recovered pictures!
I slept in (well if 9am counts) did some laundry, caught up on some DVr, went to Costco and am doing some more laundry while waiting for my sister and niece to get ready to go to the outlet mall to shop for a homecoming dress for Kirsten.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Got up about 2 hours ago after having a really bizarre dream, but that's nothing new for me. Got a bunch of stuff put away, and still getting things cleaned up. Think I might need another bookcase...definitely some wall shelves. Brother was supposed to come over and we were going to walk around my new town, but he called and cancelled. In about an hour I plan on being ready to head out for a nice afternoon walk. Have a fun and safe Saturday all!
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 pm

I have been tiling at my brother's today, and in a few minutes showing the business and then back to tiling.

It's a good day off.....hopefully the showing goes well.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Wen to Fred Meyer's in sandy. Saw my brother and the girls. Started stew for dinner and made soup to freeze for later in the week. I need to do some laundry, but I'm contemplating getting back into bed instead.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I am waiting for friends at a bar and fighting desperately to not fall in love with the bartender.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum