Sunday!!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Sunday!!

Post by Angie on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Nate and I went for a good long walk this afternoon, and then came home and I made dinner...now I really should clean it up, and maybe do a couple loads of laundry. My tooth is hurting today....and it is one I have already had work on... Sad

anyone here care to be my muse and tell me what I should do with my life?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:50 pm

What if you baked stuff for coffee shops and gifts?! You could sell em on etsy too.

It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Angie wrote:Nate and I went for a good long walk this afternoon, ...

Taking a good long walk with your hubby is a good thing to do.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 am

I had church, went shopping with the teens at a thrift store for some kids in India and then came home and worked fairly efficiently. It helped that I took all the covers, mattress pad etc, off my bed to wash them so I wasn't tempted to just lay back down.
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm

JamesWilliams wrote:
Angie wrote:Nate and I went for a good long walk this afternoon, ...

Taking a good long walk with your hubby is a good thing to do.

So, JW - are you speaking from experience? Shocked
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Last day of vacation and it's finally beautiful out. Smile

I went to church and lunch then grocery shopping and spent a fortune on stuff to kill fungus in my system. Here's to hoping it's worth it! :raises glass of castor bean oil:
Home now and gonna throw some laundry in, make lunches for the week, hopefully read and do some work, and maybe get in a walk with the mutt. But, a nap sounds good too...

It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I just got home from work. Very boring day....but I got some nice feedback on weight loss, so that was affirming! But then I ate everything in sight....funny how that works.

Anyway, we are now taking our kids out for lunch and then I am going to have to find some sort of exercise to do, and work off the food of the day.

Happy Sunday! glad you have nice weather Melissa!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Done with lunches and supplement organization. I tried the yogurt 'concoction' I was planning for breakfasts and am not liking it too much...gonna have to figure out how to use this in a more tasteful way...

Want to go take a walk, but am a bit tired so I think I might nap first. That's kinda weird, though.

meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Painted at a crisis shelter for Washington Project, had some Five Guys for lunch, watched the rest of Ally McBeal. Now I'm watching Pretty in Pink and later Joe vs. the Volcano.
Ahhh the life of dogsitting.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:12 am

I can tell I am weepy today, I hate PMS. And I absolutely hate crying in church....I don't know why, but it just bugs me.

Despite being weepy, I am in a fairly good mood. Just got back from the pseudo-run, and I am going to shower and make breakfast for the kids, and then off to church. Yippee skipee.

I am praying for a miraculous parting of the clouds so that it will be sunny by afternoon.

I hope you guys all have a fantastic Sunday!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 pm

It is still cloudy and cold here too. Sad

I visited my old church this morning which was fun. Ate lunch and now am heading home to get ready for the week. I had hoped for some yard work this week, but it's too dang cold! Oh well!

meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

It's bright and sunny here, almost blinding. It's still chilly, but that will work well for me since I have to go mow my yard. I haven't yet this year and it's going to take awhile, the grass is taller than my ankles. Surprised

Then it's time for house work, laundry and kitchen. Going to make a big stir fry tonight with some new ingredients I wanted to try and then probably going through my filing cabinet tonight.

Such an exciting day huh?

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I talked to Ben this morning and of course he was wonderful. Also, I talked to Diane, and she was much better than I thought she would be.
I am now on the phone with Delta to re-book my flight to Portland.
I'm so glad this is over.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

yay! I got plans! lots and lots of plans!

getting ready to take bart for a walk/hike.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

That's cool, Bethany. Glad you feel relief.

I bought and picked up a couch and chair today thanks to the help of some friends. Smile
now its off to the grocery store.

meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Hooray for new furniture!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

I walked a lot today, and added a mile to my morning jog. I also ate too much probably...but I stayed under my calorie limit that calorie count has set for me...but my personal goal is less than they have set in a day. Oh well, I guess when I did points they gave some lee way points!

I really feel like I am pressed for time, disorganized, and out of control in a lot of ways lately, but one step at a time, I guess. The end of school is in sight, and hopefully some free days will help the level of chaos to come down.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:32 pm

I took Bart on a walk today. We went to a park in Sandy and did about a mile... which is really good for me. He got to pee on all the trees and bushesh.. so he was happy.

We were short on grocery funds this week, but we had a turkey in the freezer, so we made that today with all the fixings... or at least most of the fixings. And now we have lunch stuff and soup stuff for the rest of the week.

I also helped Pammeigh do a report on Pygmy Marmoset's for school. All I can say is... praise the Lord for Wykipedia.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Washington Project went to Waffle House this morning. We had breakfast ($40 bill) and left the waitress $100 as a tip. While we were eating we chatted her up and left her notes telling her how much we appreciated her and things we thought were special about her.
It was a blast!

After church since it was raining I went goodwill hunting with Dan and found some hilarious things, not the least of which was a very very white Jesus helping a little boy hit a baseball. James it made me think about your sons homer the other day Smile

Now I've changed my sheets, washed my clothes and am waiting for them to dry. I've also finally unpacked my dogsitting suitcases and I'll have to re-pack in a few days for a leadership retreat to Gatlinburg with church.
But until then I'm watching some dvr'd movies and chilling on my clean sheets Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh also, Ang, Mel and Katy since you met Cody I thought you'd like to know that he got baptized at his church today. Pete got to go see it but it was pretty sweet!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Awesome!

I have been doing laundry and sitting around/napping all day. I can barely move, my body is so sore! Drinking and then dancing might be the new way for me to exercise...I just don't want to see the video of it...

meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Mon May 03, 2010 12:13 am

It really was an amazing situation I got to experience and I was so happy for him!!

Their church really is an amazing church. They are a small congregation, but they are all such amazing people it's easy to see why Jake and Cody both love that church so much.

I went to lunch with the pastor, his partner, Jake and Cody, their friend Rick, and a couple from the church and spent 4 hours talking with them all. They consider their church the island of misfits. They are truly an eclectic group that meld together so greatly and are so welcoming and accepting to all groups. It's an experience I will not soon forget.

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 am

meether369 wrote:Awesome!

I have been doing laundry and sitting around/napping all day. I can barely move, my body is so sore! Drinking and then dancing might be the new way for me to exercise...I just don't want to see the video of it...
it's on youtube already if you want to see it.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 am

I was joking Melissa. HAHA

Pete, that is so cool, I'm glad you had fun, I was thinking about you Saturday night, and I told Nate we should've drove to Cleveland.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Mon May 03, 2010 7:33 am

Angie wrote:
meether369 wrote:Awesome!

it's on youtube already if you want to see it.

:) Funny!

meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next