we should show God's love, except, you know, when....

Go down

we should show God's love, except, you know, when.... Empty we should show God's love, except, you know, when....

Post by JamesWilliams on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

we should show God's love, except, you know, when.... Empty Re: we should show God's love, except, you know, when....

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I had a pastor a few years back that would do things like that. I LOVED the guy! BTW - he was from West Texas.

Of course, this behavior might explain why there were so many empty seats in the church in the video.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

we should show God's love, except, you know, when.... Empty Re: we should show God's love, except, you know, when....

Post by meether369 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:57 am

I don't think that is real...if someone did that to my phone, I would have a fit, or leave, or SOMETHING!

She just sits there.

It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 am

She's probably afraid of the Pastor. If that's how he handles things, he probably does things like that - or worse - on a regular basis.

You'd probably kick his ass, right Mel? Twisted Evil
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Yes, totally.

No one throws my phone but me.

It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down