Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Go down

Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Katykc on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 am

Happy belated birthday. I hope you had a wonderfully fantastic day!
avatar
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Bethany on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Gak! Happy birthday bobbo!
avatar
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Angie on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:11 pm

When was it? I'm sorry Bob, I hope it was a great day!

Angie

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 42
Location : Fairview, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Katykc on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I believe it was Thursday.
avatar
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Angie on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 am

Poor Bob, he must've been grief stricken....I know how much we mean to him. I have been sick, so we will chalk it up to that. Smile

Angie

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 42
Location : Fairview, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by JamesWilliams on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 am

I feel bad I missed it. Of course, he's had so many birthdays that he may not have noticed.
avatar
JamesWilliams

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 53
Location : Arlington, TX

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Pete on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

He hasn't been around much, it might be in protest.

Sorry we missed it bob. Happy Belated Birthday!

_________________
We are all one in Christ. That's the new reality. Regardless of who refuses to accept it, it’s nonetheless so. Christ, our peace, saw to it.
-Tim

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
avatar
Pete

Posts : 886
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks! I wasn't around cuz my daughter had a baby by emergency C-section on Friday - went into the hospital on Wednesday. She was 6 1/2 weeks early.

Baby is doing great! Just moved from Neonatal ICU to Special Care Unit, which is a big upgrade. Breathing on his own just fine and already taking formula. Only 3 lbs 7 oz at birth!

Mom is going good - a little sore for obvious reasons. Nathan will be in the hospital for a bit.

He was born on Friday, the 12th, 6 1/2 hours after by Bday.
avatar
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 70
Location : South of Boston/North of the Equator

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am

Oh, BTW - you guys are Richard's* for missing my birthday.

AKA 'Dicks" Razz
avatar
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 70
Location : South of Boston/North of the Equator

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Katykc on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:56 am

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:Thanks! I wasn't around cuz my daughter had a baby by emergency C-section on Friday - went into the hospital on Wednesday. She was 6 1/2 weeks early.

Baby is doing great! Just moved from Neonatal ICU to Special Care Unit, which is a big upgrade. Breathing on his own just fine and already taking formula. Only 3 lbs 7 oz at birth!

Mom is going good - a little sore for obvious reasons. Nathan will be in the hospital for a bit.

He was born on Friday, the 12th, 6 1/2 hours after by Bday.

Wow! I'm glad he's doing okay. Congratulations Gramps!
avatar
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by JamesWilliams on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:08 pm

So was she born on your birthday?
avatar
JamesWilliams

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 53
Location : Arlington, TX

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by dave on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

happy birthday, Bob! And congrats on the baby!
avatar
dave

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 43
Location : Brooklyn, NY

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Bethany on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Yay! Congratulations on the new grandbaby!
avatar
Bethany

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 39
Location : I'm where Carmen SanDiego is

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by meether369 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Happy belated birthdays!!!

_________________
It's probably impossible to love any human being simply too much. We may love him too much in proportion to our love for God; but it is the smallness of our love for God, not the greatness of our love for the man, that constitutes the inordinacy. --CS Lewis, Four Loves
avatar
meether369

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2009-12-15
Location : Sylvan Lake, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Pete on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 pm

who needs us when you have a grandbaby being born!!!

Congrats!

_________________
We are all one in Christ. That's the new reality. Regardless of who refuses to accept it, it’s nonetheless so. Christ, our peace, saw to it.
-Tim

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
avatar
Pete

Posts : 886
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 41
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Katykc on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 am

What's his name, bob?
avatar
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Angie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:46 am

Katykc wrote:What's his name, bob?
I think his name is Nathan, Katy.

Wow, what a great gift!....now, Bob was this the family that already has a child, or the other family?

So happy for you guys! I hope she is okay, I had one really great c section that healed right away, and one that wasn't so great....hopefully hers was a good one! Smile

I'll be praying!

Angie

Posts : 935
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 42
Location : Fairview, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:26 am

JamesWilliams wrote:So was she born on your birthday?

No - the next morning.
avatar
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 70
Location : South of Boston/North of the Equator

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 am

Angie wrote:
Katykc wrote:What's his name, bob?
I think his name is Nathan, Katy.

Wow, what a great gift!....now, Bob was this the family that already has a child, or the other family?

So happy for you guys! I hope she is okay, I had one really great c section that healed right away, and one that wasn't so great....hopefully hers was a good one! Smile

I'll be praying!

She's still in the hospital because her blood pressure is elevated. She may be coming home today - not sure yet.
His name is Ethan. It's funny that you said Nathan - because I keep calling him either Nathan or Evan. They're easier to say for some reason. I'll get it right eventually.
avatar
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 70
Location : South of Boston/North of the Equator

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by JamesWilliams on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:
JamesWilliams wrote:So was she born on your birthday?

No - the next morning.
Well, you can still celebrate together in future years. That'll be fun.
avatar
JamesWilliams

Posts : 537
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 53
Location : Arlington, TX

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Katykc on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 am

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:
Angie wrote:
Katykc wrote:What's his name, bob?
I think his name is Nathan, Katy.

Wow, what a great gift!....now, Bob was this the family that already has a child, or the other family?

So happy for you guys! I hope she is okay, I had one really great c section that healed right away, and one that wasn't so great....hopefully hers was a good one! Smile

I'll be praying!

She's still in the hospital because her blood pressure is elevated. She may be coming home today - not sure yet.
His name is Ethan. It's funny that you said Nathan - because I keep calling him either Nathan or Evan. They're easier to say for some reason. I'll get it right eventually.

You posted Nathan above, but then wrote Ethan in your article Smile so i was double checking. Both names are great I love you
avatar
Katykc

Posts : 1245
Join date : 2009-12-15
Age : 40
Location : Boring, Or

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Katykc wrote:
TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:
Angie wrote:
Katykc wrote:What's his name, bob?
I think his name is Nathan, Katy.

Wow, what a great gift!....now, Bob was this the family that already has a child, or the other family?

So happy for you guys! I hope she is okay, I had one really great c section that healed right away, and one that wasn't so great....hopefully hers was a good one! Smile

I'll be praying!

She's still in the hospital because her blood pressure is elevated. She may be coming home today - not sure yet.
His name is Ethan. It's funny that you said Nathan - because I keep calling him either Nathan or Evan. They're easier to say for some reason. I'll get it right eventually.

You posted Nathan above, but then wrote Ethan in your article Smile so i was double checking. Both names are great I love you


See - I told you. I keep doing that! Poor kid - he'll never know what his real name is!

avatar
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Posts : 1021
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 70
Location : South of Boston/North of the Equator

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh dear! We missed Bob's birthday

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum