Tuesday!

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Re: Tuesday!

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

I don't like the cold. I realize that 22 is relatively warm compared to some of your neck of the woods, but still... I hate it...

hey bob, do you have a bostonian accent? I just started thinking about that.

Portland just opened the first Cannabis Bar in the united states... leave it to Portland. I think I'll stick to coffee though.

I've been trying to watch the British version of The Office... I like it, it's funny, and I love Rickey Gervais... but they keep doing close ups of his teeth... and I have the same feeling for teeth close ups that Mel does for eyes. I did however get caught up through Jim & Pams wedding on the american Office and Hulu is playing the season in segments, so I think they start the rest of the episodes I haven't seen today so I should be all caught up by the time it starts again. I decided just to buy episode 2 & 3 through netflix since I hadnt' seen them and it was only 2 of them.

I made Cheesy Beer Bread on Christmas. It was yummy... I won't be able to make it too often...

I'm avoiding work... can you tell?
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am

I was successfully able to reschedule my training appointment to Thursday! Thankfully since I can't sit still without dissolving into a coughing fit
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:30 am

nope, can't tell at all! Laughing

It's tuesday and I'm back in the store. I have so much I should be doing, but sadly I don't feel motivated to do much of any of it, not that it's a shock.

Trying to plan my vacation but there are so many factors, how much money will I have? Who's going to be home when? What's the weather going to be like? Someone told me I should just take the week and stay home and do much of nothing, but it's really not who I am. While I'm sure it would be fun for a day or two, I would quickly grow tired and lazy and it's not often I can leave town for a week, so why would I waste it here?

Let he among us without sin be the first to condemn.
-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:35 am

when are you scheduling your vacay Pete? Maybe we can give you some good ideas!

Katy, I could google this but, what is a Cannabis? I am very out of it.

Yay for rescheduling, Bethany.....I hope your cough goes away soon, I hate having chest colds.

And also, Katy...22 is pretty cold here....we don't get a lot of subzero temperatures, just a lot of snow. I think Meegs and Arian are probably the ones who would guffaw at 22 being cold.

I am chowing down on leftover pastie, and I need to fill out a jury summons thing on line....

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:38 am

Angie wrote:Katy, I could google this but, what is a Cannabis? I am very out of it.

Marijuana store..medical of course ...yep, proud Portlanders we are!
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

hollydog22 wrote:
Angie wrote:Katy, I could google this but, what is a Cannabis? I am very out of it.

oh, alrighty. Well, I think I would be cool with medical marijuana, we do have a store here in Erie where everything smells of marijuana. Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am

hollydog22 wrote:

well, it is north portland... which explains alot...
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 am

completely....here's a link to a story on it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am

Angie wrote:when are you scheduling your vacay Pete? Maybe we can give you some good ideas!

I believe my vacation will start on February 16th and be a week long. I was originally planning to head to North Carolina to visit a friend, and because I've never been there, but I started mapping out the driving with a return trip via Cinci to spend a couple of days there and visit with some friends and family in the Louisville area at the same time, but I figured I'd be spending more time on the road than I wanted to. As of now I'm planning on hitting Louisville area for a day maybe two, Cinci for a day or two and then heading to the Cleveland area for a day or two. I figure this way I could visit with a ton of people I don't see often and still get out of town.

Trips to visit friends in N.C. and Missouri are trips that need to be dedicated to just that because by the time you figure in driving time and such I spend more time on the road than with my friends. So I'll stick to simple right now.

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:58 am

Pete wrote:
Angie wrote:when are you scheduling your vacay Pete? Maybe we can give you some good ideas!

I believe my vacation will start on February 16th and be a week long. I was originally planning to head to North Carolina to visit a friend, and because I've never been there, but I started mapping out the driving with a return trip via Cinci to spend a couple of days there and visit with some friends and family in the Louisville area at the same time, but I figured I'd be spending more time on the road than I wanted to. As of now I'm planning on hitting Louisville area for a day maybe two, Cinci for a day or two and then heading to the Cleveland area for a day or two. I figure this way I could visit with a ton of people I don't see often and still get out of town.

Trips to visit friends in N.C. and Missouri are trips that need to be dedicated to just that because by the time you figure in driving time and such I spend more time on the road than with my friends. So I'll stick to simple right now.

Hooray for trips to Cincinnati!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm

You could come to portland... we have coffee and beer...
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm

I agree, some driving trips need to be to only that place, when the drive is long! I'll come see you when you are in Cleveland!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Portland also has the ocean nearby and Goonies!
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Katykc wrote:You could come to portland... we have coffee and beer...

If it also had the money tree you keep looking for I'd be there, because that would be the only way I could afford to fly out there at the moment. Sorry Katy. I promise when I get moved and have more of a disposable income I'm heading to Portland!! But for now we'll have to continue our long distance love affair. Kiss I love you

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm

hollydog22 wrote:Portland also has the ocean nearby and Goonies!

You're not making it any easier. Laughing

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Angie wrote:I agree, some driving trips need to be to only that place, when the drive is long! I'll come see you when you are in Cleveland!

If I plan it right, perhaps Jake, Cody and I can meet you somewhere!

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Katykc wrote:You could come to portland... we have coffee and beer...

If it also had the money tree you keep looking for I'd be there, because that would be the only way I could afford to fly out there at the moment. Sorry Katy. I promise when I get moved and have more of a disposable income I'm heading to Portland!! But for now we'll have to continue our long distance love affair. Kiss I love you

Kiss
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Pete wrote:

Not to mention a cannabis bar.. if you are into that kinda thing... which if you were, Bethany would open a can of whoop ass on you... but still...
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Katykc wrote:
Pete wrote:

Not to mention a cannabis bar.. if you are into that kinda thing... which if you were, Bethany would open a can of whoop ass on you... but still...

I love how well you know me Katy.
Because I would KICK.HIS.ASS. Twisted Evil
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Pete wrote:
Angie wrote:I agree, some driving trips need to be to only that place, when the drive is long! I'll come see you when you are in Cleveland!

If I plan it right, perhaps Jake, Cody and I can meet you somewhere!
that would be awesome!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

I find it funny that if you just read the responses on the last couple of posts without the quotes it sounds like Angie is excited about me getting my butt kicked by Bethany. Laughing

And no, no cannabis bar for me thank you. You'd be all the drug I need. Kiss

As far as meeting you Angie, I'll keep that in mind when I start planning hardcore for this thing. I have a few things to figure out prior to that, hearing I'm going to Cleveland might spark my brother's attention and desire to go and as much as he thinks he'd like to meet my friends, he doesn't have the attention span to do so.

Similar to going christmas shopping, he decided he really wanted to go with me, but after 10 minutes in a store he lost his attention span and began acting like a child asking when we were leaving, if I was done yet...etc... I'd be willing to bring him to Cleveland if I could leave him at my cousin's house for the day. Laughing Who knew I would need a sitter for a 36 year old man child. Laughing

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Pete wrote:

And no, no cannabis bar for me thank you. You'd be all the drug I need. Kiss

sunny
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm

I just teased our newest coworker for the first time (I go easy on them for a few days). But then quickly reassured her that it was only when I just went silent and stopped talking to her that she would have to worry that we had a problem.
My supervisor said, "Remember, silent means deadly"
I replied, "Just like a fart"

Laughing
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Bethany wrote:I just teased our newest coworker for the first time (I go easy on them for a few days). But then quickly reassured her that it was only when I just went silent and stopped talking to her that she would have to worry that we had a problem.
My supervisor said, "Remember, silent means deadly"
I replied, "Just like a fart"

Laughing

Laughing

-Rent
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Today is the day I break down and go Urgent Care Sad
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content