Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Texas make a pact with the devil?

4 posters

Go down

Did Texas make a pact with the devil? Empty Did Texas make a pact with the devil?

Post by Angie Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 am

Or is there some other reason God is swallowing it up?

Where is Pat when we need him?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Did Texas make a pact with the devil? Empty Re: Did Texas make a pact with the devil?

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:20 am

Angie wrote:Or is there some other reason God is swallowing it up?

Where is Pat when we need him?
What do you mean by swallowing Texas up?
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Did Texas make a pact with the devil? Empty Re: Did Texas make a pact with the devil?

Post by Katykc Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

I think she's talking about this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Oh, thanks.

That isn't the whole state of Texas. San Antonio is a small part of a very large state. And it's 5 hours away from me, so I wouldn't know. I'm thinking God could swallow all of TX if he chose, but it would be a sizable bite.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:02 pm

seriously? I thought Texas was like Rhode Island.....so, it is big? Laughing

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Say, Angie, do you happen to know my friend Eric? He lives in Pennsylvania.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 pm

"It's safe, honestly. We have engineering solutions, but sometimes we do something because we want to reduce costs," Bin-Shafique said. "Many times, it will be OK, but sometimes, it will not."

I often wondered about that company, I had a phone interview for another location and when I hung up the phone I kept thinking "I'm not so sure about this company" Now I know why.

I feel bad for the people that will want to get out of their homes but won't be able to sell them.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:16 pm

JamesWilliams wrote:Say, Angie, do you happen to know my friend Eric? He lives in Pennsylvania.

Oh! I know 3 guys named Eric! But they live in oregon...
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 pm

HA! Nate's Aunt from TX also seemed offended by my question! And oh, my lord, sometimes I think I should shut my mouth, but what fun would that be?

I love how it is fine to pass judgement on a "heathen" nation, but make even one sarcastic comment about our great country, and it is as if you have slandered Jesus!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:52 pm

Angie wrote:
I love how it is fine to pass judgement on a "heathen" nation, but make even one sarcastic comment about our great country, and it is as if you have slandered Jesus!

sadly there are more who would rather slander Jesus than our country. But that's another topic for another thread.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Angie wrote:HA! Nate's Aunt from TX also seemed offended by my question! And oh, my lord, sometimes I think I should shut my mouth, but what fun would that be?

For the record, I wasn't offended. I was totally going along with the joke, once I understood what you were referring to.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm

I didn't think you were offended, she just ended up talking about God swallowing us up as being a good thing and how big government wasn't....how does it end up a big government issue? Oh, well....I tried to make a funny.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum