Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

headline you thought you'd never see

4 posters

Go down

headline you thought you'd never see Empty headline you thought you'd never see

Post by JamesWilliams Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

headline you thought you'd never see Empty Re: headline you thought you'd never see

Post by meether369 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:35 pm

It's kinda like pick one angle and stick with it! There are so many details listed, I can't even process it!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

headline you thought you'd never see Empty Re: headline you thought you'd never see

Post by Angie Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm

ummm, yeah....it was confusing.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

if they weren't selling a book it wouldn't be an article. I could really do without the comments loaded with hate at the bottom though.

I don't see anything wrong in the article except the biased writer and the hateful comments.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:50 pm

I still don't understand any aspect of what is going on...with the story, with the press release, with the comments.

Going to... "Cancel, next" this one! Sorry!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

I think that's a good idea Mel.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Pete wrote:if they weren't selling a book it wouldn't be an article. I could really do without the comments loaded with hate at the bottom though.

I don't see anything wrong in the article except the biased writer and the hateful comments.
I only posted it because of the headline. Didn't even read the story or comments.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 pm

The headline is hilarious, but it always makes me read the article and then the comments followed that sickened me.

sorry to ruin the hilarity of the headline.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:55 pm

I can't do comments anymore, there are just too many people in the world who don't agree with me! I get so frustrated and irritated with hateful people especially....so I avoid reading comments.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Angie wrote:I can't do comments anymore, there are just too many people in the world who don't agree with me! I get so frustrated and irritated with hateful people especially....so I avoid reading comments.
I agree with you. No wait. I disagree.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 pm

JamesWilliams wrote:
Angie wrote:I can't do comments anymore, there are just too many people in the world who don't agree with me! I get so frustrated and irritated with hateful people especially....so I avoid reading comments.
I agree with you. No wait. I disagree.

Laughing

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down