Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had

5 posters

Go down

this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had Empty this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had

Post by JamesWilliams Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Yesterday afternoon, I'm coaching, and my son is pitching for the first time. I chose to leave him in even though he basically walked in the winning run for the other team. It was gut-wrenching. If you aren't a sports fan and think it isn't that important, think again. It was brutal.
At the end of the game, we received a text saying a longtime friend had died. He'd been fighting a brain tumor since last year, so we knew it was coming. But it was still very shocking and tough to handle.
Today, I baptized my son. I was able to tie my just-deceased friend to the event in my little talk in front of the church, but I got choked up telling the story.
So I shed a few tears this weekend, and am ready to have a normal week.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had Empty Re: this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had

Post by meether369 Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 am

I am sorry to hear about your loss(es), MT.

It is not the end yet. But, we know what the end will look like:

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.” And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.”--Rev 21:3-5

Now, there is pain and death and mourning and tears. But, the one who rules over everything will make all things new. Thank god!! This order will pass away!!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had Empty Re: this has to be the msot emotionallay draining weekend I have ever had

Post by Bethany Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 am

I'm sorry for your loss James

Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Sorry to hear about that, James.
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry to hear that, MT.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down