Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday!

+5
Pete
JamesWilliams
Angie
meether369
Bethany
9 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Tuesday! - Page 13 Empty Re: Tuesday!

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 pm

hello shots
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Bethany wrote:
Bethany wrote:
Pete wrote:I will know for sure by the end of day. If my brother can go to Cleveland I'll be down Friday evening through Monday evening, if he can't I'll be down Wednesday to Sunday...maybe Monday. He's supposed to be calling me with his schedule today.

Cool thanks! I'm so excited you'll be here for so long!
If it's the first one I'll take Monday off, if it's the 2nd I'll try to take off Thursday and Friday. It depends on what's happening at work but I'll be able to take at least one day off.
I've been wanting to go to the Underground Railroad museam for awhile and Dan and Sarah were going to go with so maybe we can do that on Saturday or something.

I just realized I can't take Monday the 1st off. I switched shifts with someone because I have a dentist appointment that morning Sad So I have to work 11-8 that day.
Booooo!
But I can't still probably take Thurs/Friday off.

Ok, I'm officially going to start trying to control my planning OCD

well I'm glad you're trying to control yours because mine is out of control and it's part of the reason I'm getting so jumpy lately. I keep trying to put timelines on things around here and I can't even begin to try because so much of it is out of my control and hinges on other things! I'm starting to think I'm just going to skip Cleveland this trip and hang out in Cincinnati. I can always hit Cleveland on a weekend between now and the sale, sometime when money isn't quite so tight. I know that we can hang out at the house and get some things done for relatively cheap. Plus it doesn't cost anything to spend an afternoon at Ikea dreaming of things I want. Laughing Plus it would be nice to just have one destination, I'd get to enjoy more time away. Very Happy
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Angie wrote:that sounds like one crazy funeral! Maybe your grandma is lucky to have missed it? I am really glad she will get to say goodbye, as well.

I hope your day gets better.

Yeah, I got a drink and we all laughed etc. Nice. I am glad they both missed the service. It wasn't them at all.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Katy, are you drinking as much as your emoticon is today? How are you doing, what's up?

Melissa, glad you got your drink! YAY

Pete, I think that vacations are much nicer when there aren't too many destinations and you can just relax and enjoy yourself, that is what vacation is for!

My teeth hurt and I have a cold and I have slept most of the afternoon away....I need to find something to wear tonight, I hate going to these school functions, I feel like a high schooler again trying to look presentable....HA

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Angie wrote:Katy, are you drinking as much as your emoticon is today? How are you doing, what's up?

nah, just rootbeer and water. i've had the blahs for a few weeks... so not great.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Katykc wrote:
Angie wrote:Katy, are you drinking as much as your emoticon is today? How are you doing, what's up?

nah, just rootbeer and water. i've had the blahs for a few weeks... so not great.
I can relate, I do know that I have a patern, and I always go through a February depression....so I am trying to handle it knowing that it always comes and goes...

anything particular going on with you....I'm not trying to be nosey, I just care.

And also, how is your dad doing?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Angie wrote:
Katykc wrote:

I can relate, I do know that I have a patern, and I always go through a February depression....so I am trying to handle it knowing that it always comes and goes...

anything particular going on with you....I'm not trying to be nosey, I just care.

And also, how is your dad doing?

oh, there's a lot going on that all ties into one thing I'm not ready to deal with yet...

dad is doing okay. he's still run down and has more good days than bad... his stomach still hurts quite a bit at times, but I guess that is normal. They are going to do another catskan in a few weeks I think... but the dr. is still pretty sure it's not cancer, he just wants to be cautious.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

It's official, Cleveland is off for this trip so I'll be spending my vacation in Cincinnati. Now if you can make sure we don't have a huge snow storm while I'm down there, I'd appreciate it. Very Happy
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Katy I'm glad to hear your dad's doing better and hope his discomfort ends soon.

Also, Pete, I'll request Thursday and Friday off for next week tomorrow and see if I'm ok'd
I have to baby sit at church 7-830 on Thursday so you can just hang out at home if you want or come with or wander the streets of Cincinnati whatever.
I have to get used to the fact that when you move down we won't have to do EVERYTHING together Laughing
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 am

well, Miss Katy, I hope you know that you are always in my prayers....and I also hope that you know if I can ever do anything for you, I will!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 am

Angie wrote:well, Miss Katy, I hope you know that you are always in my prayers....and I also hope that you know if I can ever do anything for you, I will!

Thanks, Angie.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am

Well, today I work until noon....I have to get some keys made, but other than that, I have a bit of free time....so I am going to just do something that I find fun....I don't know what that is yet, but there has to be something out there...

too bad roller skating doesn't start til after the kids get home. Sad

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 am

It's my guess that shoveling at 2 PM is better than shoveling at 530AM. I wouldn't know though. Sad

Heading to work. Yesterday was nice. I caught up on some work online and did some creating. It was overall a lazy day though. It feels good to get to work.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:06 am

Working like a madwoman today since I'm off Thursday and Friday.
Probably won't be around much online.
Pete will be here tonight!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 am

Got to get some cleaning done while in the store today and all the while packing for my trip to Cinci for 6 whole days!!!!

I can't wait to hit the road tonight!!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 pm

I so should have taken tomorrow off too. I'm so antsy and not productive at work and I really really need to be!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

It's all my fault!! Crying or Very sad

It's o.k. I'm getting antsy too and not wanting to do anything here I need to get done........including packing. Laughing Just ready to jump in the car and go!!!

This day has been stressing me out because I don't want to deal with anything and people think I need negative thoughts in my head today.

Oh and Katy proposed to me. Kiss It was on facebook, isn't she so romantic? Kiss
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Pete wrote:It's all my fault!! Crying or Very sad

It's o.k. I'm getting antsy too and not wanting to do anything here I need to get done........including packing. Laughing Just ready to jump in the car and go!!!

This day has been stressing me out because I don't want to deal with anything and people think I need negative thoughts in my head today.

Oh and Katy proposed to me. Kiss It was on facebook, isn't she so romantic? Kiss

I offered him a lifetime of coffee and a wedding ring that looked like a donut.. platinum of course... Kiss I love you hug
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Katykc wrote:
Pete wrote:It's all my fault!! Crying or Very sad

I offered him a lifetime of coffee and a wedding ring that looked like a donut.. platinum of course... Kiss I love you hug

Although, I think Jake accepted too... does that make me a polygamist?
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey! You can't have both Jake AND Pete. It's just not fair!

:pout:

Pete. Dammit! Pack your bag so you can leave as soon as you lock the doors!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Bethany wrote:Hey! You can't have both Jake AND Pete. It's just not fair!

hey, I can have both if i want!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Katy does speak the language of love aka coffee.

I think that's how she got us both.

Going to finish packing now that the rest of my list is done....well as soon as these pesky customers leave me alone. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Katykc wrote:
Bethany wrote:Hey! You can't have both Jake AND Pete. It's just not fair!

hey, I can have both if i want!

Nuh uh! Evil or Very Mad
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

less than three hours!!!

:tapping foot:

laundry nearly done then can finish packing bag. Need to load tools and coffee things into my car.

waiting
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Oooh, are you bringing your coffee maker?
If not I might get one while you are here (because I should just have one for all you coffee drinkers) and you can help be figure out which one is a good one.

I soooooo don't want to work out tonight. At all.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum