Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Back Holls!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Back Holls! Empty Re: Welcome Back Holls!

Post by Angie Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
Bethany wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:I think I'm going to have a bowl of honey nut cheerios for lunch .. and yes, I'm at work.

I wish I could eat cereal at work. But there are some grody people that also "borrow" food so I couldn't bring things in and leave them in the kitchen thanks to them. throwing up

There's only 3 of us here...and my boss/the company pays for the cereal Very Happy When she and I first got this company going that's all we would eat cause its all we could afford!
so, Holls I am going to ask Melissa to split this into RB, but what kind of company do you have? It is cool that you are one of the founders of it!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:53 pm

My boss is the one who started the company. We used to work for a company she co-owned and then about a year and half ago she made the decision to add a different aspect of her job and her work partner didn't agree. So we left. Its definitely been an adventure. We assist people with applying for Social Security Disability Benefits. This past April we hired an intern, so for quite awhile it was just the 2 of us and now 3. I've known and worked for my boss since November 1998 so we have a really good relationship. Its pretty awesome. Sometimes working in a small office is ideal as its not as corporate and tons of fun, but then again, you're surrounded by the same 2 people EVERYDAY...and if you are having a bad day, there's no way to hide it.
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm

hollydog22 wrote:My boss is the one who started the company. We used to work for a company she co-owned and then about a year and half ago she made the decision to add a different aspect of her job and her work partner didn't agree. So we left. Its definitely been an adventure. We assist people with applying for Social Security Disability Benefits. This past April we hired an intern, so for quite awhile it was just the 2 of us and now 3. I've known and worked for my boss since November 1998 so we have a really good relationship. Its pretty awesome. Sometimes working in a small office is ideal as its not as corporate and tons of fun, but then again, you're surrounded by the same 2 people EVERYDAY...and if you are having a bad day, there's no way to hide it.

that can be both a blessing and a curse, but it does sound like an adventure, and usually those kind of things pay off!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm

its definitely a blessing when the boss gives me a nice gift card to IKEA that will pretty much furnish my entire apartment! well, the essentials that I was lacking that is.
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

hahaha...love the topic title! thanks! its good to be back! missed you all! cheers
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Angie wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:
Bethany wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:I think I'm going to have a bowl of honey nut cheerios for lunch .. and yes, I'm at work.

I wish I could eat cereal at work. But there are some grody people that also "borrow" food so I couldn't bring things in and leave them in the kitchen thanks to them. throwing up

There's only 3 of us here...and my boss/the company pays for the cereal Very Happy When she and I first got this company going that's all we would eat cause its all we could afford!
so, Holls I am going to ask Melissa to split this into RB, but what kind of company do you have? It is cool that you are one of the founders of it!

I'd hate to leave all the work to Mel, that would make me lazy. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dmfharbor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down