Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skye Jethani

2 posters

Go down

Skye Jethani Empty Skye Jethani

Post by Angie Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am

So, Melissa, I listened to " With " today because I had to stay home and clean.....and it was amazing and just what I needed to hear today.

Did you realize that he is an ordained pastor in the C&MA church, which is the church that I go to, and struggle so much with? So, when he mentions how he was schooled....he is talking about some of the things that I have been dealing with. It was so good for me to listen to this, I am so glad you introduced me to him.

I highly recommend him to the rest of the forum friends! This is the link for his online sermons..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Angie

Back to top Go down

Skye Jethani Empty Re: Skye Jethani

Post by meether369 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 pm

He is honestly one of the most profound voices in my life right now. My mind returns to that With concept repeatedly. It was a message I was longing to hear and didn't even know it! So glad you sought him out (even though I kept forgetting to post) and that his story and life speak into your situation. I was not aware of that connection. Very cool!

Did you read the Bored at Church post? I posted a comment to it that's like a novel--really got me thinking.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 pm

No, I will read it....I am super excited to get into more of his stuff....it is really profound to me too!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum