Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!!

4 posters

Go down

How should the posts read?

Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Vote_lcap29%Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Vote_lcap71%Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Empty Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm

O.K. folks, unless I figure out a way for individuals to change how the posts read, we'll need to decide how we as a group want them to read. The poll has a 14 day run time and we can decide. Should I change the way they read for 7 of the days so everyone can experience both sides of the issue?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dmfharbor.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Empty Re: Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!!

Post by meether369 Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 am

Trying it both ways might be a good idea!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!! Empty Re: Vote on how the posts will read in each thread!!

Post by Pete Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

O.K. Monday I'll switch it over for a while for people to experience it.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

With votes of 5 to 2 it looks as if things are going to change.

I haven't gotten a response from the support staff about this being a member choice, so I'm assuming it's a no go on the personal choice, so sometime this week the threads will be changing formats.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Pete wrote:With votes of 5 to 2 it looks as if things are going to change.

I haven't gotten a response from the support staff about this being a member choice, so I'm assuming it's a no go on the personal choice, so sometime this week the threads will be changing formats.
Excellent!
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down