Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praise Report

+3
Pete
Angie
meether369
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Praise Report - Page 3 Empty Re: Praise Report

Post by Angie Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:53 pm

meether369 wrote:My grandma finally sold her condo!! A year on the market without any interest at all and a week ago, a person came through, wanted to pay cash, and wanted to close by Sept 30!!! CRAZY!!

For me, that means I start getting real rent! Which means I can start digging out of this debt I have! It might also mean a return trip to Africa in the near future. (I can't even believe I am saying it aloud...)

Amen and Praise God! He shows up on time, but rarely early, eh? My mom was just about to take out a loan to take over the condo so my grandma could be free of it.
that is awesome Melissa.....Nate and I were just talking about how God shows up and we really need to acknowledge when He does.

Nate recently had the opportunity to join a band, which is an answer to prayer in itself....but anyway, he needed an effect pedal for his guitar to distort it and we really couldn't afford it, but at the perfect time God gave Nate just what he needed through the sale of an amp that he had had on consignment for a year, and we really didn't think it was going to sell! And I think some people chalk those things up to coincedence but I think God really does help us.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Oh, it's totally God, I know it. Every good thing, right??

Living with my grandma is going pretty well. There are small irritations, bit nothing ridiculous. Now that I will be getting more money, they will seem even smaller, I am sure!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

meether369 wrote:Oh, it's totally God, I know it. Every good thing, right??

Living with my grandma is going pretty well. There are small irritations, bit nothing ridiculous. Now that I will be getting more money, they will seem even smaller, I am sure!

That's good, Mel. Just don't thinkl that the $$ will appease you if it becomes difficult to live with granny goodwrench.

I hope it goes well, but it's gonna be hard. Been there - done that. Good luck.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 am

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:
meether369 wrote:Oh, it's totally God, I know it. Every good thing, right??

That's good, Mel. Just don't thinkl that the $$ will appease you if it becomes difficult to live with granny goodwrench.

I hope it goes well, but it's gonna be hard. Been there - done that. Good luck.
she's been living with her without the $ for quite awhile now...so I think the $ can only help! Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah, she agreed to not drink after those couple incidences, and she has held to that. With miraculous control, really. I don't know how she does it really. To be an addict and just STOP at a certain point (she's done it at two different points in my life.)

Other than that, she's just odd and a bit senile. Nothing more than dealing with you, ercnon. :O

The money can only help at this point.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:49 pm

meether369 wrote:Other than that, she's just odd and a bit senile. Nothing more than dealing with you, ercnon. :O

You took the words right out of my mouth. Very Happy
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum