Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday!!!!

+4
TheGreat&TerribleBob
Katykc
Bethany
meether369
8 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Friday!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Friday!!!!

Post by Angie Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am

If it doesn't rain we are going on a field trip to a hiking trail today....that will be fun.

I feel a little strange though, so hopefully it isn't a virus or anything....only time will tell.

I think that this may be the one weekend of the month where the house gets cleaned, but who's to say?

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 am

A new dogsitting family called me yesterday, Jack's family referred me (The place Mel Katy and I hung out at the end of the weekend we were all together)
I was supposed to go to their house tonight to meet the dogs (2 cavelier king spaniels) but he had a meeting in Dayton come up so he cancelled. Which I'm kind of happy about because I'm so ready to just go straight home.

My parents are in town this weekend, but working on Sharen's house...so hopefully I'll get to just hang out on the sofa and read a book like she does when they work on my house.
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:10 pm

I just talked to a customer that I've literally been calling every hour for 3 days and she isn't answering and her voicemail is full. I had to tell her that her order is not delivering today for an event tomorrow and there's nothing we're going to do about it because she didn't respond or you know clear out her voicemail for 3 days and there were truck issues that delayed the truck.
She responded...

"We're hurt. Just so hurt. I'm hurt in my SOUL that you won't deliver this today"
"I can't just wait for this forever like I have for love"
"This order is 6 weeks late you have to pay the freight company $500 for a special late night delivery!" (to which I responded, Ma'am, you placed your order FIVE weeks ago, it's not possible for it to be later than the order has been in our system...)

I mean this lady was straight up crazy.
She also asked if she could fit 3 stage & riser units and a set of steps in a car if she were to go pick it up. Um, no lady...that's why we shipped it on a SEMI TRUCK. Because it's big.

Rolling Eyes Laughing
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 pm

so, was this stuff for her wedding? sounds like a nutty situation.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 pm

She sounds like a drama/choir teacher...
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

oh no Laughing she was buying risers for her TUTORING CENTER
Lord help the future of upstate new york!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 am

So, I got a car today.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 am

what did you get, Katy? I saw on facebook that you can put it in park, that is awesome! Smile

I have gained back no less than 10 lbs. I am discouraged about it, but I decided that only I can get myself together.....and I am still at a lower weight than when I started losing, so that is good.

Life is truly not an easy road for any of us, is it? Ah, well....challenge is good.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 am

It's a 2006 Hyundai sonata. It had less than 30'000 miles...which is pretty amazing for a car that year. It's nothing fancy, but it's reliable, and the guy gave me more than twice what the other dealers were giving me for my trade in.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

both of our vehicles are hyundais, Katy, and we really like them... Our accent is a 2002, and about to roll over 100,000 miles and it is the most reliable car we have ever owned. The only problem we have ever had with our van is that the radio is crap....so here's hoping that you love yours too!

Glad you have a car!!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Katy I'm so excited for you to have a car that's reliable and doesn't reduce you to tears!
It's also a lovely teal color Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:47 pm

I just realized that I forgot to pack jammies for my house sitting job this weekend... at least i remembered the undies.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Undies are good.

I am going to get the 3 older boys to get them packed up for a youth retreat in Cleveland....hopefully they have fun, the guy who is the founder of this particular program is kind of a nutter, but I am hoping it is a good experience for them.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Mixing mint m&m's and pretzel m&m's is a very good thing.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm

oh, friends....I am feeling kind of cruddy....my throat is still sore, but it isn't strep, so I just have to live with it. I was kind of hoping it was, so that I could have some antibiotics and just be done with this. But instead I just have your run of the mill stuffy nose, slightly infected ears and throat, and I must get over it on my own. Sad

Ah, well....it is not as bad as it could be! I whine about a cold and then I talked to my sister today, who had a chemo port put in this week, while she was awake with no anisthetics....she is a crazy lady.

So, I really want to find some motivation....the house really needs a scrubbing, and I really need to lose these 10 pounds that I have allowed to come back.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Angie wrote:oh, friends....I am feeling kind of cruddy....my throat is still sore, but it isn't strep, so I just have to live with it. I was kind of hoping it was, so that I could have some antibiotics and just be done with this. But instead I just have your run of the mill stuffy nose, slightly infected ears and throat, and I must get over it on my own. Sad

Ah, well....it is not as bad as it could be! I whine about a cold and then I talked to my sister today, who had a chemo port put in this week, while she was awake with no anisthetics....she is a crazy lady.

So, I really want to find some motivation....the house really needs a scrubbing, and I really need to lose these 10 pounds that I have allowed to come back.

I think that if you rest and get better, you're motivation will find you. Smile

I do hope you feel bettter soon... you need to be fully functioning for Harry Potter opening day!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Angie that sounds like the cold I had several weeks ago and really the only remedy is rest. I hope you feel better soon!

Working, than dinner with Pete and MORE dogsitting! This is like the dogsitting job that could. I just keep repeating, "I think I can make it until Tuesday. I think I can make it until Tuesday."

Thinking about cutting my hair tomorrow. Just cleaning up the layers and reinstating the bangs. When I looked at my hair a bit ago it appears to have grown into a modified mullet and we just CAN'T have that!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Wow, I just realized it's been nearly a week since I've been on the forum. Getting used to this working full time thing has been harder than I thought! I got used to being a 'man of leisure' way too fast.

I'm trying to catch up I promise. I'm behind on Bob's article's, my reader is exploding and stopped keeping track and just says "1000+" Ug, so much to do, so little time. Laughing

I miss you guys!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 am

Working today, work party tonight (catered food! open bar!)
Hoping for an early bedtime tonight, all this relaxing is exhausting!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:29 am

You know what's fun? Getting up at 530 in the morning to go to Meijer for pasta sauce you forgot the night before to make a meal for a new mommy

But other than that, Happy Friday!
Where IS everyone? What are your plans for the weekend?
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Well, I am home from the nursery school....having a can't get it together week....I am working a couple parties at the Beechwood this weekend, and going to a Christmas party tomorrow night.... I think, if I don't chicken out....I have never been to a party before....so, I don't know, it makes me a little nervous, I like people, but I don't really fit in anywhere, so it could be awkward. ? We shall see. I don't really think I even own clothes that people in this town would wear to a party.

But, it was nice to be invited at least. Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Can you and Nate go on your own and have a date night? Maybe then it won't be as awkward and you can ignore everyone else and just talk :coughmakeoutcough: with Nate the whole time.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 am

We could go out alone.....but I think that it would probably not be bad to socialize. These are families in our community, and they thought to invite us, and I don't really want to blow them off. I am always complaining about not having friends here, so maybe I need to make the effort....but I still don't know what to wear.... Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18