Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Belated New Years!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Belated New Years! Empty Happy Belated New Years!

Post by dave Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great holiday. Mine was fun and exhausting. A 1 year old and a 3 year old in the house in Ohio, combined with me sleeping without privacy out on the couch, pretty much meant that I was up by 7:00 am every day. Shocked We had a great time, though, and got a lot of work done on the wedding stuff. I'm kind of freaked a bit, though, as I don't think it really quite hit me how much needs to be done until we actually sat down this past week and made a checklist. Yikes! We decided on a swing theme for our reception and there happened to be a new years eve roaring 20's swing party happening at the venue that we're having our reception at so we went to that to get some ideas, and it was pretty fun. We were not going to hang out till midnight, though, so we did our own new years eve countdown at 10:20 pm. My parents gave me a week of their time share as a present to use for a honeymoon (amazing gift!) and I think we're going to do it in Mexico! Hoping to solidify that in the next few days.

Anyway, my life right now is pretty much work, wedding, and trying to squeeze some music in there as well.

How was everyone's holiday?
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Happy Belated New Years! Empty Re: Happy Belated New Years!

Post by Katykc Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Dave! You've been missed! It's exciting to hear how things are coming together for your wedding! That's a great gift from your parents!

Glad you're back!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi Dave! I'm glad you're back, Bob was starting to act like he owned the joint...which speaking of Bob where the heck has he gone to again?
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Bethany wrote:Hi Dave! I'm glad you're back, Bob was starting to act like he owned the joint...which speaking of Bob where the heck has he gone to again?

Last time I saw him he got spooked by a shiny object and ran off, he's probably in the bushes at Katy's again. It may take a few weeks to scare him back out again. Maybe Katy can send Bart after him.

Hope Ohio treated you well Dave!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down