Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday!!

+5
Katykc
Pete
Bethany
meether369
Angie
9 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Thursday!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Thursday!!

Post by Pete Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:40 am

It's almost noon and I've done nothing today...well I am currently doing laundry. I haven't even bothered to get dressed yet. It's an easy morning for me. I have to work tonight so I still have about 3 more hours to do nothing. Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am

I think I'm canceling my trainer appointment for this week. Unless he works on Saturday there's just no way I can muster up the lung capacity for working out today. Mad
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

Bethany wrote:I think I'm canceling my trainer appointment for this week. Unless he works on Saturday there's just no way I can muster up the lung capacity for working out today. Mad

I was going to ask if you were feeling better, but I guess that answers my questions. Crying or Very sad
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah, FT's checking to see if he has any openings on Saturday and I'm going to see if I can make it then that way I'm not just losing $40 totally.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am

Bethany wrote:Yeah, FT's checking to see if he has any openings on Saturday and I'm going to see if I can make it then that way I'm not just losing $40 totally.

That sucks if you have to pay even when you're sick.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm feeling so alone on the board today. Sad

Good thing I have to get ready for work now. Laughing

I've been working on laundry and also loading up my new MP3 player I got for christmas. It amazes me how big 4gig actually is! Will have to load up more of my cd collection some other time. Very Happy
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm

My boss is sitting in my office and has been for the past couple hours. The computer guy is working in her office. Getting online is tough when she's sitting across from me and my screen is reflected in the window behind me.
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 pm

hollydog22 wrote:My boss is sitting in my office and has been for the past couple hours. The computer guy is working in her office. Getting online is tough when she's sitting across from me and my screen is reflected in the window behind me.

my friend has a coworker who is constantly playing solitare, and to hide it, she turns her computer.. except that then it reflects in the window behind her.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Katykc wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:My boss is sitting in my office and has been for the past couple hours. The computer guy is working in her office. Getting online is tough when she's sitting across from me and my screen is reflected in the window behind me.

my friend has a coworker who is constantly playing solitare, and to hide it, she turns her computer.. except that then it reflects in the window behind her.

Hah! That's funny!

I just finished making Buckeye Brownies and Cauliflower Au Gratin thanks to some of the blogs I follow! Yay! I hope they turn out well...the brownies don't look like they cooked right...oh well. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 pm

meether369 wrote:
Katykc wrote:

Hah! That's funny!

I just finished making Buckeye Brownies and Cauliflower Au Gratin thanks to some of the blogs I follow! Yay! I hope they turn out well...the brownies don't look like they cooked right...oh well. You can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.

Yeah, even if they are raw.. chocolate and pb are yummy. Remember the buckeye blitz ice cream in cincy? mmmm
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Katykc wrote:
meether369 wrote:
Katykc wrote:

Hah! That's funny!

Yeah, even if they are raw.. chocolate and pb are yummy. Remember the buckeye blitz ice cream in cincy? mmmm

Oo, I didn't try that one.

Yeah, the brownie part was really weird and I think I might have let it beat too long. The middle of the tray kind of looks like fudge, so I don't know! We shall see when I cut into them after oogling Robert Downey Jr. for a couple hours which is what I am heading out to do right now!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:45 pm

I ended up going to the gym and baking in the sauna for about 30 minutes. I felt pretty good right after but now my cough is back. I've got the vaporizer going in my room and am trying to do most of my folding, cleaning around there right now. But eventually I'll have to move into the kitchen.

I couldn't find FT when I was coming out of the sauna but I checked with another trainer (not HT Sad ) and he said if I cancel within 24 hours then my contract is just pushed back another session at the end of my contract (which is a year) but less than 24 hours it's really up to the trainers discretion. Which is good to know for when I go to Mexico in June.
He said he'd check with FT and have FT let me know, but I'll probably text him later this week and ask myself if I don't hear from him.

Watching the first Narnia movie right now. Folded sheets, changed sheets in 2nd bedroom, folded and put away towels and I have all my dirty clothes washing right now. I think that Nicole and I might go to this Irish pub tonight where some of my friends that are in a band are playing at 10pm. $3 cover isn't to bad, I guess it just depends on how we're feeling.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 am

It's the SNOWPOCALYPSE!
Schools closed! Two hour delays! Stores sold out of bread, water and milk!
And not a single flake has fallen yet. Rolling Eyes

We're supposed to get 2-6" by 9pm tonight. I'm going to seriously need the people of Cincinnati to calm the hell down.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:03 am

It was another night of falling asleep early. At least I made it until 7, though. And I still could barely wake up this morning. Yikes! I hate the first week back from break! There is supposed to be a lot of snow tonight and I am praying for a snowday tomorrow. I feel so evil!

We are going bowling today which should be a hoot. My hip is really bothering me, so I hope it miraculously gets better in the next hour.

I am kind of in a bad mood, sorry! Hope you all are having a better day...
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 am

We would never go to school in winter if we canceled when snow threatens! HA!

I hope your mood brightens Melissa! Have fun bowling.

I have to clean for the Pataskis today, and then maybe Nate and I will use my Panera gift card to get out for a bit tonight....?

One week from Sunday we will celebrate our 20th dating anniversary! Isn't that crazy?

Well, off to start my day.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am

20 years is CRAZY Angie!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:28 am

I know, I should be like 55 or something, celebrating a 20th anniversary....we have only been married 15 years though. Very Happy

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 am

Oh just 15 years Wink
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 am

THE WHITE DEATH HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! affraid
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 am

Oh dear! Take cover!!! Get home and make sure you have safe water to drink! Prepare to be trapped inside your home for a week! You should really be running around screaming, it's the only way to take this news!!!

Good luck with the white death! You should probably post every hour so we know you're alright.

pale
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

The flakes are getting fatter and falling faster! OMG!
My supervisor is seriously freaking out, I feel a little bad about it but seriously it's just SNOW! (I even offered to drive her home Smile )
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 am

lol!

You would think that every year is the first winter anyone has been through. The same thing has been happening around here. I went to go get some drinking water from the store last night and they were sold out! Some of us have rusty pipes and need to buy our drinking water everyday, but I guess I don't need any during "THE STORM OF THE CENTURY!!" aka 3" of snow that hasn't even started yet. Rolling Eyes
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 am

It's starting here too and I am a little pissed about it. It is supposed to hold off until 2AM...
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

[quote="Pete"]Oh dear! Take cover!!! Get home and make sure you have safe water to drink! Prepare to be trapped inside your home for a week! You should really be running around screaming, it's the only way to take this news!!!

[quote]

You laugh... but that actually happened here last year.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

I'm cranky and fighting off whatever my mom has. But, 7 days till vacation and I can sleep for 4 days straight.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum