Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Moment

+7
TheGreat&TerribleBob
Angie
meether369
Admin
Bethany
Katykc
Pete
11 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

At the Moment - Page 5 Empty Re: At the Moment

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
Katykc wrote: Hi Holly! We missed you too! flower

Missed you too! Hey, guess what, I've moved to Sandy! A little further from work, but I'm loving it!

You're even closer to me now!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Katykc wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:

Missed you too! Hey, guess what, I've moved to Sandy! A little further from work, but I'm loving it!

Yep! I pass the sign that says "Boring" and I think...Katy lives there! what a name for a city...lol
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
Katykc wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:

Yep! I pass the sign that says "Boring" and I think...Katy lives there! what a name for a city...lol

Yeah, no one believes me when i say that's the name of the town
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Glad to see you around again, Holly. Give us an update on what you've been doing!!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 pm

ATM, I just finished going through all of my starred items in Google Reader and tagging them so I can access them better. There were over 550...this is what happens to my time on break...

My grandma just brought home a coney dog with onions and the smell is giving me a headache...yikes!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Okay...ATM I'm going to give you an update on what's been going on...

Wow, where do I begin?! lol ...Within this last year and half my boss that I've been working for since 1998 started her own company and I followed her and it has been a definite adventure and learning experience! I love our new office. We were allowed to paint it any colors we wanted and I have my own cute little office with windows and on clear day I can see St. Helens! I moved in with my brother and sister-in-law to help with finances, but after a year of living there I knew it was time to leave, so I just recently moved to Sandy, Oregon and its an amazing little city east of Portland.

In spring of 2008 we took a family (brother, his wife and 2 daughters and our mom) vacation to Disneyland. My brother is part of a Disney Podcast Network and they were getting together for their annual weekend "festival". I joined them on a couple meets and now I'm hooked! I've met some of the most wonderful people in my life. And even though we are all from different parts of the world..one guy lives in Canada and another in Australia, they have become my family. Most are from the United States, just from all over. We all talk everyday and this past year we got together again in May and had a blast. Just recently a group of us went to Disney World in Orlando for over a week and it was truly one of the best vacations I've ever been on. Me and two other girls are known as the Party Girls and strangers thought we were sisters, so we go with it now cause we really have become that. I'm going again this next May for the 4th annual get together and its going to be awesome!

This past October we did have a family scare in which my dad had to have emergency heart surgery. 6 bybass surgeries to be exact. Spent just over a week in the hospital so I spent quite a bit of time there. He's doing so much better now and is finally able to drive.

I still have my 2 kitties, Gilbert and Anne and they are hilarious! Very very vocal cats. Both 6 years old now and can't imagine life without them. Still single..sigh, but accepting it.

That's pretty much it in a very short short version. Takes care of family/home, work and fun activities! At one point I did decide to move to Southern California to start some kind of new life for me, but then the economy went *bleck* and I stayed put. I am thankful I did. I have a great job with a boss I adore and I'm near my family.

I know a lot more has happened, but these are some highlights. Have missed talking to you all. Been forever and I'm touched that the "At the Moment" post is still around Very Happy
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Wow, sounds great!

So, what is the Disney Podcast Network?

What kind of company did your boss start?
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:39 pm

meether369 wrote:Wow, sounds great!

The Disney Podcast Network (DPN) is a group of people that love anything and everything Disney and discuss issues and get together once or twice a year at the parks to enjoy each other's company and geek out about Disney stuff. There's several podcasts within this network that are put together that are Disney related and they are awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's their website. I'm not back on here to only promote them, so please don't think that's what I'm doing. Its just a part of my life now and just wanting to share Very Happy

We still somewhat do what we did at our old company...assisting insurance companies with workers compensation claims, but our main focus is assisting individuals that are applying for Social Security disability benefits. There is a real need for this everywhere and we are keeping very busy.
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:48 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
meether369 wrote:Wow, sounds great!

The Disney Podcast Network (DPN) is a group of people that love anything and everything Disney and discuss issues and get together once or twice a year at the parks to enjoy each other's company and geek out about Disney stuff. There's several podcasts within this network that are put together that are Disney related and they are awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's their website. I'm not back on here to only promote them, so please don't think that's what I'm doing. Its just a part of my life now and just wanting to share :D

We still somewhat do what we did at our old company...assisting insurance companies with workers compensation claims, but our main focus is assisting individuals that are applying for Social Security disability benefits. There is a real need for this everywhere and we are keeping very busy.

Hah! don't worry about plugging an online community that you love here--we totally understand!

Well, glad you're keeping busy!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 pm

meether369 wrote:Hah! don't worry about plugging an online community that you love here--we totally understand!

Well, glad you're keeping busy!

You just never know sometimes, so wanted to be clear Very Happy
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Holly! :waves:

This guy and his wife that go to my church do a Disney Podcast and just love everything Disney! So I've totally heard of the poscast network thing before Smile
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Bethany wrote:Hi Holly! :waves:

This guy and his wife that go to my church do a Disney Podcast and just love everything Disney! So I've totally heard of the poscast network thing before Smile

Awesome! what's their podcast called?
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:20 pm

hollydog22 wrote:

Mouse Guest Weekly I think
His name is Eric King
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Bethany wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:

His name is Eric King

I KNOW HIM! well, not officially. I'm pretty sure he's the one that booked my friends and my travel to Disney World this year. That's awesome! Such a small world!

Oh and hi Bethany!
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:44 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
Bethany wrote:
hollydog22 wrote:

His name is Eric King

I KNOW HIM! well, not officially. I'm pretty sure he's the one that booked my friends and my travel to Disney World this year. That's awesome! Such a small world!

Oh and hi Bethany!

To funny! Yeah his wife is named Cathy and they just had a little boy less than a year ago they named Casey.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Holly! We should meet for coffee or a movie sometime since we live so close to each other.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Katykc wrote:Holly! We should meet for coffee or a movie sometime since we live so close to each other.

yes! That would be awesome!!!
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 pm

hollydog22 wrote:
Katykc wrote:Holly! We should meet for coffee or a movie sometime since we live so close to each other.

That would be the closest DMFers ever!!!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:42 pm

until I move to Cinci. Laughing

Mel and I weren't too far from each other, of course I hadn't been exposed to DMF at that time.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 pm

hollydog22 wrote:

Yay!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:22 pm

ATM I'm browsing my new PW cookbook while wondering if I should put my new sheets on my bed and thinking I should load the new MP3 player. I can't wait until the morning when I can put on my new slippers, grind some great coffee in my new coffee grinder and maybe go shopping for some new clothes with my gift certificates!

My family was very good too me this year!

Had a great meal with the fam and even got to stop in to visit with some friends. Now it's early to bed so I can get up and be at work at 7:30am.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by hollydog22 Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 pm

ATM I'm sitting in my apartments with one kitty laying on my leg and the other one is somewhere...prolly on the bed. The TV is on and I'm watching "Enchanted". In about an hour I'll get in my truck and drive to the theater to watch "Sherlock Holmes". Not a very exciting day, but relaxing.

Oh! There's my other cat. She is now yelling at me from behind my chair. Very Happy
hollydog22
hollydog22

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:19 pm

We are going to see that tomorrow!
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:44 pm

I aM not even gonna lie. I got sloshed tonight.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Pete wrote:ATM I'm browsing my new PW cookbook while wondering if I should put my new sheets on my bed and thinking I should load the new MP3 player. I can't wait until the morning when I can put on my new slippers, grind some great coffee in my new coffee grinder and maybe go shopping for some new clothes with my gift certificates!

My family was very good too me this year!

Had a great meal with the fam and even got to stop in to visit with some friends. Now it's early to bed so I can get up and be at work at 7:30am.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Foosdness! Youv got a crazu amoutn of stuff!

I got a watch ans Flip Csmeras for my classrom.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum