Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use discernment when reading Donald Miller

4 posters

Go down

Use discernment when reading Donald Miller Empty Use discernment when reading Donald Miller

Post by JamesWilliams Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Use discernment when reading Donald Miller Empty Re: Use discernment when reading Donald Miller

Post by Katykc Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 am

So, I know why people don't like dm or Joel olsteen, but I never did understand why people don't like Joyce Meyer.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Use discernment when reading Donald Miller Empty Re: Use discernment when reading Donald Miller

Post by meether369 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 am

Interestingly, I had such a horrible 'consumerism' experience at a Christian bookstore a while back (I think I posted about it) that I havent been back and dont plan on it.

This hits that same nerve. I really cant believe that.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

I just shop at regular old book stores.....I think that it gets into Christian being a great noun but a horrible adjective.

We should all be smart enough to read everything with discernment anyway.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 am

Katykc wrote:So, I know why people don't like dm or Joel olsteen, but I never did understand why people don't like Joyce Meyer.
she's just like olsteen; she's a big proponent of the Prosperity message. In fact, I heard with my own ears when she said that the devil doesn't want her preaching the prosperity message.
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down