Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What TV are you watching lately?

+6
Angie
hollydog22
transparentman
Katykc
Bethany
meether369
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What TV are you watching lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: What TV are you watching lately?

Post by meether369 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Y'All should watch Friday Night Lights. No joke. That's amazing television.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

What TV are you watching lately? - Page 6 Empty Re: What TV are you watching lately?

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Saw The Event last night. It's pretty intriguing - Kind of a cross between X-Files and Lost* I think.

*Except I think it will actually have answerss and closure.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

http://www.bobhavey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:Saw The Event last night. It's pretty intriguing - Kind of a cross between X-Files and Lost* I think.

*Except I think it will actually have answerss and closure.

it had far too many flashbacks, then flash-forwards and a few flash sideways that made it hard to follow... i'm hoping they will simplify it as it goes on.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Yuh, that seems to be the in thing these days.

God forbid you might have to get up to pee. You'd be totally lost.

It was a bit confusing. Hopefully it doesn't get as carried away with that stuff as Lost did - or I'm out of the deal. Time will tell.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 pm

TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:Yuh, that seems to be the in thing these days.

It was a bit confusing. Hopefully it doesn't get as carried away with that stuff as Lost did - or I'm out of the deal. Time will tell.

Yeah... heck, I didn't even miss any of it, and I feel like I missed big gaps... The only reason I think I'll probably watch it is because it's between Chuck and Castle... and I wouldn't want to actually do anything productive with that hour... you know, like the dishes, or laundry or anything.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreat&TerribleBob Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Katykc wrote:
TheGreat&TerribleBob wrote:Yuh, that seems to be the in thing these days.

Yeah... heck, I didn't even miss any of it, and I feel like I missed big gaps... The only reason I think I'll probably watch it is because it's between Chuck and Castle... and I wouldn't want to actually do anything productive with that hour... you know, like the dishes, or laundry or anything.

No way. That's definitely veg-time.
TheGreat&TerribleBob
TheGreat&TerribleBob

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 am

Glee premiere was quite good. Although, it was like switching the radio over to the Hits station...I hope they return to some of the classic songs. Part of the appeal was seeing what songs they would pull out of time.

Raising Hope is too white trash for me. Though the concept has potential. I don't like that kind of humor.

Running Wilde was good. I could see sticking with that one.

Detroit 187 was also pretty good. It was nice to see that the writers "know" the city enough to make accurate comments about the area, etc. The coney place they went to in the beginning is an icon. Actually, I think MI is one of the only places that has Coney Restaurants. At least it seems so in my travels. The only thing about it is, they over dramatize things for the story, and it doesn't "feel" like Detroit. Although, it sure looks like it--it's really cool to see familiar scenery on television! And the detective (Michael Imperioli, or whatever his name is) is great. He is quirky (love how he calls his partner to talk to him about real things but won't do it face to face) but it's kind of lame that he's the savior of every situation.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by dave Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Not watching a ton of tv lately. Mostly just try to catch Modern Family on Wednesdays and Community/30Rock/Office if I'm around on thursdays. Most of it has been a bit disappointing, but still enjoyable. 30 Rock is the probably the one I've been enjoying most, though the most recent episode of Community was really good.
dave
dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6