Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday!!!

+5
JamesWilliams
Katykc
Pete
Bethany
meether369
9 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Monday!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Monday!!!

Post by Angie Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

No school today, but we had meetings, so I am just getting home. The house is a mess of course, but what's new? The twins have a soccer game that I want to go watch at 4....and that's about it.

Katy, I know you said last weekend your dad put a kitchen floor in, but how has his health been lately?

Bethany, I hope all goes well with the trainer, though you aren't feeling so good....I gotta get back in exercise mode!

Melissa, do you have school today?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Angie wrote:

Katy, I know you said last weekend your dad put a kitchen floor in, but how has his health been lately?

As far as I know, fine. But he's been known to go a long time without saying something. So, his health seems to be good, his mood on the other hand has been extremely not good.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:37 pm

is he still going to the doctor? Are they monitoring him? I'm not trying to be dumb, or make you worry....I do remember my mom getting so frustrated with my dad when he was getting sick, because he was so crabby all the time...and I just always think that if my dad had dealt with it sooner he would possibly still be around.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Angie wrote:is he still going to the doctor? Are they monitoring him? I'm not trying to be dumb, or make you worry....I do remember my mom getting so frustrated with my dad when he was getting sick, because he was so crabby all the time...and I just always think that if my dad had dealt with it sooner he would possibly still be around.

no and no... but really, my dad has always been crabby, it just gets a little wearing on the rest of us after a while.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 pm

We had school today, yes. And I didn't sleep well last night, so it was a bit foggy all day. Sad
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 am

I am often a crabby person too Katy, and my family also finds me wearing on their nerves!

Melissa, I know how you felt being fuzzy....that is going to be today for me, but I'll post about that in the Tuesday thread. Smile

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 am

I should have stayed home today.
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 am

I just found out Lee Pace is going to be in Breaking Dawn... and my world just got a little brighter and the skies sang Hallelujah.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, I am officially trying to get things back on track today....so far so good. Smile

It's a little gray and rainy here, but a pretty good Monday anyway.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

No Monday posts?

Well, I am still thinking about getting things on track, but nothing really is...ah, well. I worked at the preschool today, and now it is time to start some stuff around the house. That's about as exciting as it gets!

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 pm

It's Monday
I'm having a WP meeting tonight, my co-leader is stepping down (which is ok, we have on/off ramps every year and she decided she needed a break) and we're telling the rest of the team tonight.
I'm also going to be asking the rest of the team to step up and lead more actively and intentionaly because I'm tossing around the idea of next year stepping down as well to pursue some other things (but I won't tell them that really because I'm not sure myself, just asking them to lead more)

I'm getting all churned up inside about where I am versus where God is calling me to be and where I think he's calling me to. It's interesting and terrifying but I'm trying to not be so afraid all the damn time.

Pete is working at 5/3rd today, first day in training. So he probably doesn't have access to the computer or if he does he's probably not playing on the internet his FIRST day on the job Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Nope didn't have access, I also found out that I won't have access. They have a lock down on all unapproved websites, so my days will have to be internet free.

Other than that it seems like it's going to be a great job. Orientation went very well although I wondered after computer training how some of these people are going to do because we have to use the computer for all of our calls and some of these people were having some serious problems with some very easy tasks, it could be interesting.

I found out I already have 12 hours of vacation to use by the end of the year, I was like...seriously? It does not roll over and they were very forward about saying if we didn't use it, we lost it. I also have 9 hours of sick time, but that does roll over to next year.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 pm

sounds great Pete! I'm excited for you!

you know I think I may be doing kind of a mid life crisis thing....but lately I have really been trying to figure out what I would like to do with my life. I complain a lot about our situation, but I don't ever really do much about it....so I am trying to decide if I should look into grants for school.....just thinking, but who knows It could be good for me....my biggest problem is I tend to quit things.....so I fear that.....but anyway, maybe say a prayer for discernment for me. I would have to find a way to go to school, take care of my family, and work. Because we can't make it if I am not making money also. So, it would be a hard road for awhile.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Get a smartphone, pete!

Cool, angie. Where are you looking for $?
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 pm

well, there is state and federal aid that I'm sure I would qualify for....so I don't think that cost would be a big deal....but not having the time to work would be, because we do need that income.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:59 am

Pete will have a smart phone in December when we go to a family plan, until then he's in the dark ages Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:58 am

We were told yesterday that the cell phone policy was changed last year and is strictly adhered to. Apparently they don't want cameras out with all the financial information on the screens and desks. lol. I'm not sure why. lol.

They arrested 6 people last year in our sister site in Michigan began they figured out they were texting people's account numbers to a mafia connection. They said after that they got a little more suspicious. Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am

The question I have is....how does one go about getting the cell phone number to the mafia? I'm afraid I might accidentally text them and get fired...
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:43 pm

wait, there's mafia in Michigan?
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I know! Who knew!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Ummm, have you ever heard of Jimmy Hoffa?!

Being one of the busiest borders with Canada, Michigan has a history with the mafia reaching back to prohibition where a lot of alcohol was smuggled here.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Jimmy who?

silent
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 am

the mafia is everywhere. You want I should cut off your thumbs to prove it?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 am

Shocked
wow Angie, I never knew, of course it's not something you just broadcast. Or do you? Perhaps in subtleties. hmmm.....

I really don't know who or how, but it really happened and it really put some major rules in place in both call centers.

Just goes to show you, it only takes one person to ruin for everyone.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:08 am

Damn mafia preventing workers from not doing the work they're being paid to do and instead playing Angry Birds and posting about how bored they are on FB. :shakesfist:
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum