Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

+3
Katykc
Pete
Bethany
7 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati Empty The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 am

Screw it, I'm starting it's own thread. I'm losing track of where all of the updates are.

So Pete, to repeat myself:

Bethany wrote:So...you should know either way this Thursday? Am I understanding you correctly?
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati Empty Re: The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

Post by Pete Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 am

Bethany wrote:Screw it, I'm starting it's own thread. I'm losing track of where all of the updates are.

So Pete, to repeat myself:

Bethany wrote:So...you should know either way this Thursday? Am I understanding you correctly?

Thursday is the decision on his finances. A positive answer will get us to the appraisal. If the appraisal goes well then it's just a matter of paperwork.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati Empty Re: The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

Post by Pete Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 am

So, two more positive answers and I can start feeling really good about it and celebrating.

Until that point my stomach will remain in knots.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:47 am

Pete wrote:

I will know if he has the money this thursday. After that it will rely completely on the appraisal that we will schedule only if the decision on Thursday is good.

Yay! That's a HUMONGOUS step in the right direction right? If the money is approved
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 am

hug
SO excited! I'm trying to contain it but I just can't hide it!

Praying praying praying for great news on Thursday!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am

Oh, but um....your part of the house is jacked up right now Sad So you'll have to make do in the 2nd bedroom if you move in tomorrow Wink
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 am

If this really is the real deal I probably wouldn't be moving until mid to late March. I told him I'd rent the house for the first month to help him get settled and find someone to rent the place. I'll be packing/working/moving during that month so I hope to not be here that much. lol.

I figure it would also help give me some time to close things out around here and burn up my vacation time at work.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 am

If it really does move fast and you're not quite ready, I'll bring my brother down with me and we'll get that place ready to go. Very Happy
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

Smile
Oh it won't be a problem persay. We might just have to store your (and some of mine) in the garage/a temporary POD thing until it's all done. It would just be inconvenient stuff wise. But a price I'm willing to pay 10 times over to get your ass moved in already!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 am

Bethany wrote:Smile
Oh it won't be a problem persay. We might just have to store your (and some of mine) in the garage/a temporary POD thing until it's all done. It would just be inconvenient stuff wise. But a price I'm willing to pay 10 times over to get your ass moved in already!

You just love me for my rent. Laughing

Kiss
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:42 am

I love you because you are a sexy beast.
I love you even more on top of all that already existing love because of your rent. Laughing
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:34 am

I'm so nervous today. I don't know what time he works so I don't really know what time the meeting was. Every time the phone rings my stomach turns. I leave for work in an hour and not sure if I'll hear anything before I leave. At least I'll be able to forget about it at work.

While I'm not excited or happy yet, I'm so scared this feeling of hope and possibility will be ripped from me. I'm also scared that if the news is positive I'm going to have to prepare myself to start all over again, which will be exciting, but terrifying at the same time.

club me
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! As SOON as you hear anything you are to tell me! I demand it!
If you're not near a computer you can call/text mmkay.
Ack! shots
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Still no news which to me would mean no good news. If it was good news he would have wanted to share it right away, bad news means time to mope around and get around to breaking the news later.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Ack.
So annoying.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:16 pm

It's just feeling like I may never get down there, like I'm going to be stuck here.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:28 pm

It may take longer (maybe even a lot longer) to get down here. But I have 100% confidence and faith that you will eventually get down here.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I just emailed him to ask how it went. I've been holding off because a part of me just doesn't want to lose this hope, but it's time to call a realtor if this option is exhausted and start working on another plan.

I'm just so tired of juggling bills. If this deal is over I think I'm going for a promotion at work to at least make some more money while I wait it out here in hell.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

You know, Pete... I realize that this might not be a comfort to you or Bethany, but if this deal doesn't come through, and you are going to be stuck there, then there is a reason God is keeping you there. It might not even be a reason for you, but a reason for someone else... if He is keeping you there, he will provide for you what you need, even if it isn't what you wanted or in the way you wanted to get it. Just remember to cherish and love your friends and family there and to make the most of your days and your life there. God will bless you in ways you probably didn't even realize you needed blessings. And God will provide for Bethany what she needs while she is waiting for the extra rent money. Although, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the deal will work out for you.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Just for the record, I don't think Bethany is so concerned about the rent money, but I know what you mean. Kiss

I am trying to make the best of my time here, it just feels like it's over. Many of my friends have already adjusted their lives to pretend I'm not here already. Laughing

I know it will be on his time and not mine, I just wish he wouldn't have put these thoughts in my head so early, this anticipation dragging on for over a year now is a bit unsettling and causing me all sorts of emotional fits, and it's tiring.

I know it will work out when it's supposed to, I'm just not the most patient at waiting this long. Limbo just sucks.

But thanks for your words of comfort and caring. hug
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm

i don't think she is either, but she's mentioned it once or twice, so i thought i would throw it out there.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 am

Katykc wrote:i don't think she is either, but she's mentioned it once or twice, so i thought i would throw it out there.

Kiss
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:47 am

Pete wrote:
Katykc wrote:i don't think she is either, but she's mentioned it once or twice, so i thought i would throw it out there.

Kiss
I love you hug I love you hug
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:10 pm

O.K. so I finally got a response from him telling me his meeting got moved to Monday morning and he got busy at his shop this weekend and didn't have a chance to tell me.

The saga continues.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 am

ACK!
Also, thanks Katy Smile
I'm not concerned about the rent money, I'm concerned about Pete moving in and helping me carry kitty litter up and down the stairs.
Pete, I had to take it downstairs MYSELF yesterday. Can you imagine?!?!

Also, keep us updated!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next