Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

+3
Katykc
Pete
Bethany
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati - Page 9 Empty Re: The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

Post by Pete Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

nope. I always told them I was the favorite but they didn't believe me. Facebook has declared me right! lol.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati - Page 9 Empty Re: The Saga of Pete Moving to Cincinnati

Post by Pete Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:36 am

11 more days people!!! It's go time!!! Time to get to that last minute packing, get it organized, let's get this moving!!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

crap.

Good thing I finally have a day off on Monday, I've got some things to get done!!!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Today I cleaned out the 3rd bedroom and moved the bed up from the basement (Matthew is currently breaking in the room as a bedroom for the night)
I also cleaned up the 2nd bedroom and the 2nd bedroom closet. I emptied the dresser so it's ready for Pete to move into the basement.
All in all a productive day prepping for Pete to move in!

11 days!
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 pm

So now that I've posted there are a mere 7 days left here in Nappy town I'm getting emails like crazy of people who wanted to see me before I left.

Really? My phone hasn't been ringing, and they've made no efforts in 5 years to come see me at the store.

I'm over it all. I've learned over the last 5 years who my real friends are. They are the ones that have been spending as much time with me as they could, inviting me to things and making me feel welcome and cared about. I don't always need an invitation to see them, but once in awhile would be nice.

I'm ready for the move, not to run away from these issues, but to help put the past in the past and move forward with a new life.

7 days from now and I'll be in the middle of constructing my new bedroom and installing new outlets. happy
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Pete, what hotel are your parents staying at?

Also, have you decided with Dan what you two are doing about camping?
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh, and GET YOUR ASS ON GMAIL please Kiss
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm

sorry, I'm on my way out to work.

Parents are staying at Springhill Suites by the mall. I haven't contacted Dan yet to see what's happening with camping yet.

Ug, off to work now.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok Smile
You know I wanted to just obsessively plan things anyway Laughing

I think we should go swimming at your parents hotel! (or not really, whatever there's time for)
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 am

yeah I'm trying to obsessively plan too, but keep coming up against things I won't know until I get there. Laughing

If there is a pool at the hotel, I'm all about crashing it for the pool! There will be time Thursday evening.....I'm assuming. Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am

Ok, I think I've settled on taking Thursday off. That way the construction (that might take longer than anticipated Smile ) will be mostly done and I can be there to help figure out where everything is going.
You know, integrate dishes, towels etc,.
Also I figured that would be a good time to try to move around storage stuff into the attic etc.

The worst thing that could happen is that I would just putz around cleaning and working in the yard if ya'll are still doing construction downstairs. Lord knows there is enough on my to do list around the house Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 am

Two more nights till I can sleep in my own bed.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Yay!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm

oh, yep, there's my post.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Laughing
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I pray, pray, pray that construction is done. If anything maybe we'll be working on the outlets in my room.

I'm going to need directions to that place you got the doors too, I need a door for my room!

The moving trailer is now sitting in my driveway ready to load up, well actually it already has my bedroom furniture (minus the bed) loaded on to it. We've established Monday morning as "packing the trailer" day (it's not nearly as dirty as it sounds) I'll probably be sleeping at my parents Monday and Tuesday night since I'm pretty sure everything I own will be loaded up on the trailer by then.

Now I have the stress of packing an overnight bag that I will be living out of for probably 4 days.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Here's the site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

basically you're going to go straight down 127 (the main road you cross to get to my house that BP/Wendy's is on) and then you'll turn right onto Laurel and left onto Van Hook

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!

Just so you know, I'm planning on parking on the street for a few days since I figure even if you guys aren't in and out of the garag we'll have trash galore piled in there until trash day (which is Thursday AM) so don't stress about making way for me to get my car in and out of the garage mmmkay (because I already have a door to break up for trash next week let alone all of your boxes and stuff!)
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Yeah I was more worried about the trailer. It will probably take up the driveway. Laughing

I'm so overwhelmed at the moment, but overloaded with excitement as well!! I just hope we get this room built with minimal problems. Unpacking and settling in is the easy part. Then there is that whole pesky job thing. Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 am

Oh, so you head north on 127 btw, as in when you come out of my neighborhood and are at the light by BP you will turn left or when you come off the highway and are facing BP (on your right) and Wendy's (on your left) you will turn right.

Yeah, I figured that trailor would be a hoss Laughing
I am unexplicably excited to unpack your kitchen stuff and integrate it into the kitchen, I'm thinking because it means I get to reorganize and clean the kitchen cabinets (again) Razz
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey, whatever floats your boat. Laughing

I'm just excited to get unpacked.....and be in an air conditioned house. Laughing and of course to get to see you more!!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 pm

The basement is FREEZING most of the time. We probably will have to replace the vents because most of them are unable to close they're stuck (or painted, buncha idiots) open.

Are you just doing wood paneling on your wall? Can you just get on gmail so I can obsessively talk about this with you? Smile
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Pete, why do you hate me? This doesn't bode well for our torrid love affair.

Wink
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Sorry, I'm only on the computer for a few minutes at a time. I'm constantly running right now, and now I have to get ready for work.

If I was sitting around on the computer I wouldn't be ready to move down there!!

Very Happy

Kiss
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm

:sigh:

Ooooooohkay Sad

Wink
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I don't mean this offensively at all, but this has really become a bizarre thread to come read!! Smile
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

how so?
(also, no offense taken Smile )
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next