Harbor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday!!!

+5
JamesWilliams
Katykc
Pete
Bethany
meether369
9 posters

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Monday!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Monday!!!

Post by meether369 Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Wow, slow Monday here!

We had an okay day at school today. We talked about MLK and I could see 2 of my students actually intrigued and thinking about things. It was cool, especially because most of the time, I feel like I am teaching to the 4 walls of my room noth my students. They don't really gather information, just routines and experiences.

Heading to the chiro now.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 am

I have spoken to Bethany this morning, so I know she's alive. Smile

I am up and at 'em. Hoping for a better day than Friday.

My back hurts a bit, so I am sure tonight will include a trip to the chiropractor. Other than that, not much going on.

Have a wonderful Monday!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:20 am

I just found out my phone has been freaking out so text messages and im's have all been spastic. Oh well. So, I apparently freaked out for nothing about how no one was writing back... not that it's a big deal.... people don't have to write me back, I was just having a complex.

anyway, staying in bed this morning. going back to sleep.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 am

I am in fact alive.
Katy did you send me a text or im? Because I didn't get them if you did. I always reply to you darling, because I understand your complex Wink

I am just really all talked out. I've talked to so many people about so many things in less than a week and I feel like I've run out of words. I'm still alive, just very tired and overwhelmed. Also, SICK thanks to those stupid commercial fans Sad
Bethany
Bethany

http://studyincontradictions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Bethany wrote:I am in fact alive.
Katy did you send me a text or im? Because I didn't get them if you did. I always reply to you darling, because I understand your complex Wink

I am just really all talked out. I've talked to so many people about so many things in less than a week and I feel like I've run out of words. I'm still alive, just very tired and overwhelmed. Also, SICK thanks to those stupid commercial fans Sad

good you're alive, sucks that you're sick now. Crying or Very sad

Understand about being over stimulated and talked out. Glad the fans are out now and hope you get some rest soon!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Bethany wrote:I am in fact alive.

I did, but my phone was freaking out.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm a little shaky today from all the coffee I've had. I made a second pot this afternoon because I felt I needed it.

Wow, things are going to get done at work tonight! Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

So, I felt pretty good this morning....I kept the house relatively clean over the weekend, made the kids lay out clothes for today, washed laundry....just really felt prepared....

The twins missed the bus anyway, I was 10 minutes later than I like to be for work, Piran melted down about having to be babysat. Crazy stuff.

And then the kids today at school, I don't know what they were smoking this weekend, but wow, hyper and unwilling to listen....

So, I was in a pretty crappy mood when I got home and found out that Andrew, trying to be helpful, unloaded all of the dirty dishes, and put them away. So, I really got angry, like the kind of anger that is spirit crushing to a kid....so that really sucked. Of course I have since apologized, but still you can't take those things back.

So, anyway, I have been making dinner and taking to my moms on Monday nights so we can all have dinner together and visit her....we usually play cards or something after dinner. So, that was pretty fun.

I am now listening to the twins tell me why they both failed an English test....well, I am kind of listening, but anyway....life is not something to be prepared for, it is something to be dealt with. Smile

So, Monday has come to an end, I think I will go to bed, and dream of a peaceful exsistence.

Have I told you guys lately how grateful I am for this forum?

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Gosh, that all pretty much sucks, Angie.

I guess we all have those days--and when a person has as many people in their immediate life as you do, I think the regularity of those days showing up increases exponentially!

In my world, the funk is holding on and holding strong. Blargh.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 pm

maybe we need a day of contemplitive posting on the forum....we could meditate together.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm

So, I sent my boss a message at 6 saying I wasn't coming in. Slept another 6 hours. Then I went to clackamas so I could have chipotle. I was going to go to a movie, but I've been fighting a migraine and all I could think of is loud noises and bright lights. So I wandered barnes and noble, then went to panera and used to my new panera rewards card and got a free pastry... by the way, the pineapple upside down bundt cake is delicious... I also got a chai.. then I read and wrote for about an hour and a half. then i came home and slept another hour. ate dinner... now I'm back in bed contemplating sleeping for the night. This is what I should have done saturday I suppose.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 pm

That sounds like a great day! I love Panera Chai. Aside from those I had out there in OR, it's my fav!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am

I stayed home sick today. I woke up this morning and just didn't feel right. Maybe it was something I ate yesterday. I don't know.

I am going to lounge around and maybe go to Costco later. That's about it for this Monday!

I see no one is around yet again today, so you all must be having busy Mondays!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

I've been busy all morning and now I have to work the rest of the day! I'm going to be tired tonight, but I still have so much to do!

My bills this month are way too overwhelming and I've been putting them off, but they are all due soon so I have to sit down tonight and figure out what to pay and what I'm going to need help with. Property taxes did some major damage too me and didn't leave me enough to pay the rest of the bills.

I've also been asked to write a letter to a friend of mine who I haven't seen in almost 10 years but recently connected with over facebook. I feel a bit overwhelmed. She's attending a church retreat and is going to be presented with letters from people she cares about for encouragement and her husband tracked me down because he said she talks about me often and asked me to write a letter for her. I never realized I had that kind of affect on people, I've missed her terribly but have no idea how to go about writing this thing. How do you put to words how much someone means to you and have it all sound encouraging?
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

Pete, just write what you feel. Hopefully the words will come easier than you think.

I slept in till 6:15 this morning. Smile It was lovely. Then I blew a fuse.. apparently you can't run the heater (which I can't remember if I turned off or not... lets hope I did) have the lights on and turn the toaster on all at the same time. I'm really worried about the heater now. Lets hope the kitties don't knock it over. Anyway, I found the fuse box and all is okay now.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:27 am

I had a dentist appointment this morning and spent TWO HOURS & FIFTY MINUTES in the dental chair.
Now I'm all numbed up and working until 8pm Yippee!
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

Wow, that's a long time to be in the dental chair. my bum would be numb too...
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Well I'm numb on the left side of my mouth from the novacains.
My back hurts because I pulled something carrying a ton-o crap up from my sisters basement after it flooded on Saturday and lying still with my feet in the air and my head on the ground for almost 3 hours didn't help much Smile

Are you feeling better Mel?
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesWilliams Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Bethany wrote:lying still with my feet in the air and my head on the ground for almost 3 hours

(tries to get the visual)
JamesWilliams
JamesWilliams

http://www.middletree.net

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

I am feeling better. Out running errands now.
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by meether369 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:58 pm

JamesWilliams wrote:
Bethany wrote:lying still with my feet in the air and my head on the ground for almost 3 hours

Have you never been to the dentist?!
meether369
meether369

Back to top Go down

Post by Katykc Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm

JamesWilliams wrote:

yeah... i kinda picture her as a human table stand with a table top balanced on her feet.
Katykc
Katykc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Laughing
Actually as they were lowering the dentist chair I seized a little and tried to climb out of it while it was moving. That's how convinced I was that I was going to topple head first off of it.
Bethany
Bethany

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 am

I'm glad you survived the ordeal! Laughing

I finished my letter but it's not my best work. I find it easier if I'm addressing an issue, but it's alright, I got to say things I should have said 10 years ago.

Work was long and boring I was glad to get out of there. I came home and ended up falling asleep for almost an hour and now I'm not tired enough to go to bed.
bounce

I must stop myself from falling asleep after 5pm. Laughing
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:57 am

I don't have to work today, for anyone but ME!!!! YAY!

And as it looks like the sun is going to be out today, I don't think I will get much done, because I am taking the kids to the woods or out on the bay if it is nice today....I am just going to enjoy something today.

Angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum